RE: A-P UNREAL !!

  • Todd Bennett
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 1, 2010
      Good for Keith. Give Sarah something else to whine about.

        What better example of social liberalism's total degeneracy.

        --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@...> wrote:

        > Good for Keith. Give Sarah something else to whine about.

      • Todd Bennett
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 1, 2010
          Ummm yeah thank God there's no one like that on the right....

          Sent from my iPod

          On Dec 1, 2010, at 7:29 AM, "kurt31416" <kurt31416@...> wrote:

          What better example of social liberalism's total degeneracy.

          --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@...> wrote:

          > Good for Keith. Give Sarah something else to whine about.

        • kurt31416
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 1, 2010
            No, only the children of social conservatives are attacked by the Republican/Democrat/MSM machine. They are social liberals and find common cause.

            --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@...> wrote:

            > Ummm yeah thank God there's no one like that on the right....
            >
            > Sent from my iPod
            >
            > On Dec 1, 2010, at 7:29 AM, "kurt31416" <kurt31416@...> wrote:
            >
            > > What better example of social liberalism's total degeneracy.
            > >
            > > --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Good for Keith. Give Sarah something else to whine about.

          • gmd10ms
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 1, 2010
              I did a google search and couldn't find anything that stated a fiscally conservative person or group that Bashed the child of a communist masquerading as a Democrant

              ####

              Message 6 of 19 , Dec 2, 2010
                Lol you must have missed when Limbaugh called then 13 year old Chelsea Clinton a dog.....oh i forgot druggie Limbaugh is a communist liberal....the abstience ad that palin did was horrible and cheesey. When i first saw it i thought it was an snl skit.

                Message 7 of 19 , Dec 2, 2010
                  Yeah limbaugh is a liberal...Hannity is too (attacked a kid whose father was killed in the 911 attacks)

                  No, only the children of social conservatives are attacked by the Republican/Democrat/MSM machine. They are social liberals and find common cause.

                  --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@...> wrote:

                  > Ummm yeah thank God there's no one like that on the right....
                  >
                  > Sent from my iPod
                  >
                  > On Dec 1, 2010, at 7:29 AM, "kurt31416" <kurt31416@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > > What better example of social liberalism's total degeneracy.
                  > >
                  > > --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Good for Keith. Give Sarah something else to whine about.

                • kurt31416
                  Message 8 of 19 , Dec 2, 2010
                    Never happened. That all you can come up with is a deliberate lie speaks for itself..

                    Message 9 of 19 , Dec 2, 2010
                      For some reason im not surprised that you would defend Limbaugh...

                      Never happened. That all you can come up with is a deliberate lie speaks for itself..

                      --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@...> wrote:

                      > Lol you must have missed when Limbaugh called then 13 year old Chelsea Clinton a dog....oh i forgot druggie Limbaugh is a communist liberal....the abstience ad that palin did was horrible and cheesey. When i first saw it i thought it was an snl skit.

                    • kurt31416
                      Message 10 of 19 , Dec 2, 2010
                        Actually I find Limbaugh kinda creepy. I just wanted to point out that you are a deliberate liar, and that even a sleaze like Limbaugh wouldn't slander the children of a politician like it's open season on Republican women.

                        --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@...> wrote:

                        > For some reason im not surprised that you would defend Limbaugh...

                      • gmd10ms
                        Message 11 of 19 , Dec 3, 2010
                          The left focuses on personalities instead of principles and policy.
                          That (in average, educated people) should be more than enough to inform thinkers who vote.

                          ###

                          Message 12 of 19 , Dec 3, 2010
                            I don't listen to talk radio.

                            ##

                            Message 13 of 19 , Dec 3, 2010
                              He held up a picture of Chelsea at 13 and called her "the White House Dog." Before you make a complete idiot of yourself, you should know that this is on video... I do realize that Limbaugh could have been in a drug induced stupor at the time...

                              Sent from my iPod

                              On Dec 3, 2010, at 12:13 AM, "kurt31416" <kurt31416@...> wrote:

                              Actually I find Limbaugh kinda creepy. I just wanted to point out that you are a deliberate liar, and that even a sleaze like Limbaugh wouldn't slander the children of a politician like it's open season on Republican women.

                              --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Todd Bennett <fesman89@...> wrote:

                              > For some reason im not surprised that you would defend Limbaugh...

                            • kurt31416
                              Message 14 of 19 , Dec 3, 2010
                                You are a deliberate liar.

                                Message 15 of 19 , Dec 3, 2010
                                  You are a Limbaugh apologist or just dumb.

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Dec 3, 2010
                                    No Todd, I have all the facts, including Franken starting the deliberate lie and what Limbaugh actually said, which is that she was pretty, explicitly a pretty girl instead of a pretty dog. Both are pretty.

                                    No, Palin isn't in on the Democrat/Republican Machine fix, and you are a patsy being led around by your nose being told what to believe by the Machine.

                                    Message 17 of 19 , Dec 3, 2010
                                      It looks like you are being influenced by the Palin Machine...

                                      Sent from my iPod

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Dec 3, 2010
                                        She does it all in her house, with her family. She has no staff, much less a Machine. There's only one Machine in America.