Re: A-P 4th PERSON WHO ED SKI HAS ALSO CHICKENED OUT ON

  • qwstnevrytng
    Message 1 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
      --- In American-politics@yahoogroups.com, Idestroy Moonbats <spacebluesonoma@...> wrote:

      > too much of a coward to give me a city and state huh pussy?  If I am so weak, so disabled, what are you afraid of?
      >
      > dont want to learn
      >
      > 1) I am not who you claim I am
      >
      > 2) I am not disabled
      >
      > 3) what real pain is
      >
      > carry on, coward.
      >
      > I am heading to work here in just a few minutes...will be back tomorrow to laugh at your coward cunt ass some more

      yap! yap!
      LMAO! little disabled yapping chihuahua thinks it can fight. good thing it lives
      in an insulated pirate role-playing fantasy world, because the real world is
      waaay too much for this little dog.
    • Idestroy Moonbats
      Message 2 of 15 , Dec 1, 2009
        if you are so sure I am disabled, why are you so reluctant to give me your city and state?

        yeah thats what I thought, Coward