120333Fw: [Second Amendment] Fwd: Fw: FW: A story in pictures you won't forget easily....

  • Carl
    Sep 24, 2013

      "There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." ~ Goethe

      Question with Boldness;  Thomas Jefferson

      Hold to the Truth;  George Washington

      Speak Without Fear;  Martin Luther King

      Join my group,

      The Right to Bear Arms Shall NOT Be Infringed!

      NOTICE:

      Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) and
      the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may read this email without
      warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
      legislative oversight. We in this country have no recourse or protection.
      Everything we type may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison,
      where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by
      jury.

      My screen got blurry from tears, as I scrolled through this email.
      Both this man & his girl, are HEROES in my opinion!

      A Sailor and his beautiful angel.
      This is a story in pictures you won't forget easily....

      FOCUS ON THE MAN IN THE FIRST PICTURE. . .IT'S HIM
      THROUGHOUT THE SERIES BELOW. . .GOD BLESS HIM.
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      \
      w[]
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []
      []

      If he is a hero...........She is an angel.
      PLEASE DO NOT HOLD ON TO THIS OR PRESS DELETE.
      SOMEONE HAS TO HOLD OUR COUNTRY IN THEIR HANDS.
      SEND THIS ON, AND ON AND ON.
      If you care to offer the smallest token of recognition and appreciation
      for our military, please pass this on and
      remember our men and women who have served
      and are currently serving our country.
      And remember those who have given the ultimate sacrifice for freedom.

      -- Michael Murphy MurphyLandArch@...