120330From the desk of Rand Paul

  • Carl
    Jun 3, 2013
      From the desk of Senator
Rand Paul

      Dear Patriots,

      I recently prepared a video detailing what you and I need to do in the crucial months ahead.

      You may have seen it already, but if you haven't, I hope you will take just a moment to watch it by clicking here

      And if you have, could you help spread the word byforwarding this email to your friends and family.

      Every view will help build support for the Life at Conception Act, a simple bill that effectively bypasses Roe v. Wade to end abortion-on-demand in our nation.

      Click here to watch my short video now

      Sincerely,

      Rand Paul,
      U.S. Senator (R-KY)

       "There is nothing more frightening than ignorance in action." ~ Goethe

      Question with Boldness;  Thomas Jefferson

      Hold to the Truth;  George Washington

      Speak Without Fear;  Martin Luther King

      Join my group,

      The Right to Bear Arms Shall NOT Be Infringed!

      NOTICE:

      Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency (NSA) and
      the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) may read this email without
      warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
      legislative oversight. We in this country have no recourse or protection.
      Everything we type may be used against us to detain us in a secret prison,
      where we will be held without right of habeas corpus or right to trial by
      jury.