  • Two Shoes
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      Dear Friends and Family,
      I'm excited to let you know that beginning on Wednesday, March 11, I will begin
      my journey up the Appalachian Trail. For me, the trail begins in Worcester, MA,
      where I hope on a bus headed to Amicalola Falls State Park in Georgia. From
      there, I will be updating my website about once a week with my progress towards
      Baxter State Park in Maine, a 2,178.3 mile hike.
      Check into my site once in a while and see how far I have progressed.
      Thank you,
      Tom
      check out this link to see what it is all about http://www.twoshoes.us

      Two Shoes