Dear Friends and Family

  • two_shoes2009
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2009
      Join My Journey
      Dear Friends and Family,

      I'm excited to let you know that beginning on Wednesday, March 11, I will begin my journey up the Appalachian Trail. For me, the trail begins in Worcester, MA, where I hope on a bus headed to Amicalola Falls State Park in Georgia. From there, I will be updating my website about once a week with my progress towards Baxter State Park in Maine, a 2,178.3 mile hike.

      Check into my site once in a while and see how far I have progressed.

      Thank you,
      Tom
      http://www.twoshoes.us