Re: [AmateurRadioLeadership] Name Tags

    Message 1 of 8 , May 8 10:10 PM
      I did that for a charity club. Took head shots of members at a couple
      of meetings, and then printed the name badges, including the photos, on
      inexpensive photo paper... then laminated the results after the ink
      dried. Did something similar for a friend's 40 year class reunion -
      but printed the cards as a composite image at a Walgreens photo kiosk,
      and cut them down, laminated them in pin-backed name badge covers, and
      it was cheap and easy. For another friend's reunion, we scanned in
      their high school year book photos, so their name badges had photos of
      them back in high school--just like the other kids remembered them. It
      was a huge hit. They favored me with a nice bottle of my favorite
      bourbon... ;-)

      Quick, easy, and cost me only a few sheets of 8x10 photo paper and
      some ink jet ink.