RE: How can you know if you like the club unless you join??

  • yogithedog.geo
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2012
      oh please.. how about participating in some club functions first before you make a commitment? I made 7 meetings of the other local club and never did join it. wow, if I would have paid dues, I'd be out money now and would never have found the stuff I really liked.
      Look,if its a good fit, you'll know. if your interest is a main part of the club, your half way there.

      as for the computer. Your dreaming buddy. This is my fourth motherboard and the only one that worked for more than 2 weeks. This one is a keeper.
      But thanks for the advice Jim. It's nice to know I can always count on your help when I need it.