Amateur Radio Club Self-Evaluation Questionnaire Uploaded

  • danromanchik
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24 12:05 PM
      I have uploaded to the group's file section the Amateur Radio Club Self-Evaluation Questionnaire (http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/IOqWTxVd-vGBwoAx-l8OJwof-jlbU_HZnpds1mjZs1lQKXLC37bZeIIEL3jgG63EdCrwtB6RbsxYgCTdZmzzNw/amateur-radio-club-self-evaluation.pdf). This questionnaire will help you perform a self-evaluation and review of your club's current performance and operations. It is NOT intended to "grade" your club, but rather provide a mechanism to discover the strengths of your club and identify areas that might be improved.

      I will be uploading the rest of the workshop materials once I've modified them as I proposed in an earlier post.

      73,

      Dan KB6NU
      ARRL MI Section Training Manager
      Read my ham radio blog at http://www.kb6nu.com