Re: Introductions, please

  • Raymond Woodward
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 5:49 PM
      I believe this forum is a great idea with plenty of potential.

      I'm the ARRL's Public Information Coordinator for NC and also the president of the Orange County Radio Amateurs.  I was first licensed back in 1962.  I had on again-off again interests in ham radio since then, but I got my original callsign back when I was relicensed about ten years ago.  At the moment, my radio activity is confined to VHF/UHF due to my G5RV being on the ground.  I'm committed to Amateur Radio and would like to learn better ways to promote it, both within the existing ham community and the general public.

      -Raymond "Woody" Woodward K3VSA
      ARRL Public Information Coordinator for North Carolina
      (an ARRL-trained Public Information Officer)

      http://www.ncarrl-pio.org