Here is how it is done...

    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2013
      Here is the way it is done. Tom and the kids in the radio club
      schedule a program, and notify the mailing list about it. No
      professional graphics, no professional writers, no fancy newsletter or
      web page... just a quick notice that SOMETHING WORTHWHILE IS GOING ON,
      WHERE... WHEN... ETC.

      This is how it is done. No outside professional staff ghost writing
      your poop - just the facts ma'am.

      Way to go Tom. A healthy, vibrant club does not need a fancy
      newsletter... it needs ACTIVITY and INVOLVEMENT. Any short notice will
      do. (Although I happen to know that ol' Tom is pretty glib and plenty
      literate... but you don't need fancy schmancy newsletters if you have
      INTERESTING ACTIVITY happening.

      Just MY take...

      [PS - the names have been changed to protect the innocent.]

      ------------------------ K8JHR ------------------------

      Reminder...
      Tomorrow night at the XXX meeting, May 13, 2013,
      we will have as a guest speaker, Al YYY, who is a
      avionics engineer at General Electric. Al will be
      delivering his talk on his drone and the Arduino flight
      controller.

      This presentation will be directly after the XXX main
      business meeting around 7:50 PM and will showcase the
      electronics in use on his aircraft.