Re: [AmateurRadioLeadership] Who's holding classes this fall?

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2012
      Dan,

      I am a member of the Holland ARC, and I will be teaching an 8 week
      general class class at the Grand Rapids ARA location at the Kent County
      Red Cross location. I did an Extra class class this past winter there.
      This is two clubs working together.

      Also, the Holland ARC will be having a Ham License in a Day class in
      September. We've never done this before, but we have been pushed by the
      Holland Red Cross and the Ottawa county Emergency Management folks. The
      head of Ottawa County Emergency management herself is taking the class,
      and most of the top levels of the Red Cross organization are going to
      take it. And they way cool part? We have a 9 year old signed up.

      And I haven't emailed her yet, but the reporter from the Holland paper
      that came out to the Holland ARC field day wants to take the class. Wait
      till she finds out that she has a built in story with the 9 year old.

      Good times for a 59 year old!

      Tom Bosscher K8TB