New poll for AmateurRadioLeadership

  • AmateurRadioLeadership@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2012
      AmateurRadioLeadership group:

      What worked or did not work at your club's 2012 Field Day.

      (this is sort of a test drive of the yahoo group "Polls" function - but still a serious poll.

      73
      Bruce N1BN

      o Many club members participated - more than 50 %
      o Few club members participated - less than 50 %
      o We need to find ways to get great membership turnout to Field Day
      o Our location for FD worked great
      o Our location has issues, we need to find a better site
      o We had successful media PR
      o We had no media PR
      o We had many visitors to FD
      o We had few visitors to FD
      o All of our FD gear worked fine
      o We had problems with FD gear
      o Our food plan worked great
      o Our food plans needs fixing
      o We made many FD contacts
      o We made fewer FD contacts than expected
      o We documented our FD with still photos and video
      o We had little photography at our FD this year
      o We used computer logging at FD
      o We had fun at FD this year
      o We are still trying to recover from FD

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!