Survey Tool

  • gambilldr
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012
      Anyone have a good experience with an online survey tool? I'm looking for something that is free and allows anonymous responses. A quick search turned up sites like KwikSurveys, SurveyGizmo and SurveyMonkey.

      73s
      Don Gambill KC8WAU
      President, Hillsdale County Amateur Radio Club
      Please visit our website at www.hcarc.com
    • kd8heu
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27, 2012
        I have had good luck with SurveyMonkey

        Mike Wierenga KD8HEU

        --- In AmateurRadioLeadership@yahoogroups.com, "gambilldr" <DRGambill@...> wrote:

        > Anyone have a good experience with an online survey tool? I'm looking for something that is free and allows anonymous responses. A quick search turned up sites like KwikSurveys, SurveyGizmo and SurveyMonkey.
        >
        > 73s
        > Don Gambill KC8WAU
        > President, Hillsdale County Amateur Radio Club
        > Please visit our website at www.hcarc.com

      • Me
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 27, 2012
          Survey Monkey is probably the most popular.  You can also use Google Docs to create a form that would go into a spreadsheet.  I've never heard of the other two.

          I'm interested in what you're surveying and why.  Can you tell us a little more about it? Thanks!

          73
          AC8JO Andrew

          Sent by a Droid with a screen that is too small for my eyes to see and my thumbs to type.

          [AmateurRadioLeadership] Re: Survey Tool

          I have had good luck with SurveyMonkey

          Mike Wierenga KD8HEU

          --- In AmateurRadioLeadership@yahoogroups.com, "gambilldr" <DRGambill@...> wrote:

          > Anyone have a good experience with an online survey tool? I'm looking for something that is free and allows anonymous responses. A quick search turned up sites like KwikSurveys, SurveyGizmo and SurveyMonkey.
          >
          > 73s
          > Don Gambill KC8WAU
          > President, Hillsdale County Amateur Radio Club
          > Please visit our website at www.hcarc.com

        • Bruce Nolte
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 27, 2012
            Another option that might do the same thing is the "Polls" tool built into existing Yahoo Groups.
            Check it out, it is in the tool bar onmthe left side of the screen of most yahoo groups.
            73
            Bruce N1BN

            Sent from my Cray X-MP

            Please visit our website at www.hcarc.com

          • gambilldr
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 27, 2012

              > I'm interested in what you're surveying and why. Can you tell us a little
              > more about it?

              Looking to get some feedback on Field Day.
            • gambilldr
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 27, 2012
                Thanks for the suggestion. X-MP...nice!