Re: [AmateurRadioLeadership] RE: Name & Callsign badges

  • Ed Greany
    Message 1 of 3 , May 8 10:39 PM
      Thanks Richards for the suggestion.
      I already use laminating process. I own a laminating machine but want a more professional ID card so we want to do it on PVC cardstock like a credit card or similar to a military or government ID card.

      I found a process that can print on a sheet using ink jet or toner and it has a self-stick surface that is applied to a blank credit card stock. This is probably the most economical but before I venture out to try it I thought I would test the waters and see if someone has already done ID card processing somewhere.

      Ed