216Re: [AmateurRadioLeadership] Boring meetings = smaller clubs

  • Bruce Nolte
    Feb 24, 2014
      I am sure a terrible proof reader.
      "Boring Meetings = smaller clubs"

      73
      N1BN

      Sent from my Cray X-MP

      On Feb 24, 2014, at 7:59 PM, <n1bn@...> wrote:

      I always hope that our monthly meetings include "eye candy" of some sort.  May include...

      Projected graphics on screen for the featured speaker - ALWAYS
      Displays of hardware when possible
      Items to pass around the room
      Giveaway items

      We have a digital projector at each meeting for the featured speaker.  I believe that speakers without projected graphics can be BORING if their content is weak.  And boring meetings lead to smaller membership trends.  Buy a projector for your club only $400 to $500 when on sale.

      73
      Bruce N1BN
      Pasadena Radio Club

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic