140RE: How to get Ham's interested in serving on the clubs board.

  • yogithedog.geo
    Nov 15, 2012
      Good afternoon on this cool November day.

      Our club held its' monthly meeting last night and we have been open to
      nominations for our clubs board. Talk about pulling teeth! It seems
      its all the same people, year after year. There's nothing wrong with
      that, but it would be nice to see other people take the helm and add
      their creativety to the club.

      I'm stepping down as president after about 5 or so years. ( actually, it
      sometimes feels like a millions!) I'm trying very hard to tell folks not
      to be scared of the title pres. It should be fun, not all work.

      any of you have ideas or suggestions on how to get other Ham's
      interested in serving?

      Wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving day.

      Rich Ranta K8JX
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic