Alan Turing (1912-1954)

  • rich s
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2010
      My Hero is Alan Turing (1912-1954)

      He was father of the computer and a Gay Man before his time. His computer lives on today and were using it right now. But back in his day late WWII he was a odd strange kid with an hairbrained idea that only Sir Winston Churchill among others gave any hope for. In Fact he made the first 'computer' in his flat.

      It was successfull and it helped the Alies Win WWII and of course since he was Gay and Outed in the homophobic 1950's all his work is hidden as British Secert Service work. He took his own life in a gay sucide.

      If he was in our times he would have been diagnosed autistic and forced into a group home and the world would have never knew his genuis or his computer.

      I'm Rich Shull from the America's and I have invented The Turing Motor named for him. My Turing Motor is a green triple hybrid car motor that runs on Compressed air, gas and electric. It is autism designed and built and is just as radical as Turing's Computer was. The Truing Motor is the motor Ford and Mercedes would have built had they understood their own, but they were just tinkering and the first in line to discover the obvious piston and cylinder.

      Rich Shull