Welcome to new and old members!

  • yairi_luvr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
      The Alvarez board hasn't been working right since MARCH 09, and it looks like it may not be fixed and if so, no idea how long before it is~ SO, I've started a YAHOO GROUP.. and hopefully we can continue to share information there as we did here (too bad we can't transfer all the past posts!)~

      Regards,
      YL

      http://yairiguitars.spaces.live.com
    • cybarracuda
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        Excellent, YL. You are virtually the only source with knowledge and information on non-Yairi Alvarez guitars. Good luck with this MB.
        I'll ask you a question in a new thread. Whatever help you can provide is appreciated.
        BMWatson aka cybarracuda, et. al.