AD Annual General Meeting - 25 May 2013
- Alternattiva Demokratika - The Green Party
P.O. Box 38, Marsa MTP1001
Annual General Meeting 25th May 2013
After another eventful year it is time for our party's Annual General
Meeting. The AGM is the party's highest organ and your participation
is very important. The Annual General Meeting is being held as
Osborne Hotel, Triq Nofsinhar, Valletta
Saturday 25 May 2013
1. Appointment of meeting's chairperson
2. Approval of previous meeting's minutes
3. Appointment of Electoral Commission and Presentation of candidates
for executive committee
4. Report about the party's work by Secretary General
5. Treasurer's report
6. Discussion on Motions and/or amendments to statute
7. Voting for executive committee.
8. Closing address by party's Chairperson
I'm sure that the discussion during the meeting will continue
strengthening our party. Nominations for executive committee
(Chairperson, Deputy Chairperson, Secretary General, Deputy Secretary
General, Treasurer, PRO, International Secretary and executive
committee members) and proposals for motions and amendments to the
statute can be sent by email to info@... up to
Saturday 18th May at 3pm.
Attendees who have still not done so must renew and pay their
membership dues of 15 Euros to participate and vote during the AGM.
Your membership dues for 2013 can be paid during the meeting.
Please confirm your attendance on info@... or
Updates about the AGM will be posted on the electronic group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Alternattiva. It is strongly advised
that you join this group to keep yourself up to date and informed of
party activities, policies and statements.