PR 12-3-2013 AD endorses Evarist Bartolo’s call fo r AD Parliamentary Representation and Electoral Constitution al Amendments

  • Alternattiva Demokratika
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2013
    Alternattiva Demokratika - The Green Party
    www.alternattiva.org.mt
    P.O. Box 38, Marsa, MTP1001

    PR 12-3-2013
    AD endorses Evarist Bartolo’s call for AD Parliamentary Representation
    and Electoral Constitutional Amendments

    Michael Briguglio, AD Chairperson, said: "I thank Evarist Bartolo for
    his statement that a party with 5,500 voters deserves parliamentary
    representation. Alternattiva Demokratika's vote represents far more
    than a parliamentary quota. We have always striven to represent a
    portion of the population that entrusts us with its vote. AD is
    prepared to carry that responsibility and show that it can be
    entrusted with the democratic representation of its constituents".