American Nite - Another AD Event

  • racas@waldonet.net.mt
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2008
      An AD Event

      We're holding an 'American Nite' on Wednesday 5th November at 8.30pm at Millennium Chapel's Hall Paceville.

      Come on over to our American Nite. Watch campaign and election footage. See what the pundits had to say. Obama, McCain, Sarah Palin, Michael Moore and Ann Coulter. Who rocked your boat? Hot dogs and popcorm for all. Free entry.

      Where: Millenium Chapel, Paceville

      When: Wed 5th Nov at 8.30pm

      The AD Team

      http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=54866819528

      www.alternattiva.org.mt

      PLEASE PASS ON THIS MESSAGE TO YOUR FRIENDS

    • racas@waldonet.net.mt