Reminder - Public Meeting

  • Alternattiva@onelist.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2000

      Public Meeting

      Date: Saturday, April 8, 2000
      Time: 10:30AM - 12:30PM CEST (GMT+02:00)

      Alternattiva Demokratika would like to invite you to a public
      meeting with one of the most important Euro-Parliamentarians
      working in the environmental field today, Green MEP, Alex De
      Roo. The Green Group in the European Parliament is at present
      the 4th largest group un the European Parliament. The Green
      Group works closely with the European Federation of Green
      Parties of which AD is a member and which is presently being led
      by Arnold Cassola as Secretary General.

      This is a unique opportunity to meet the person who will be
      reporting on the state of the environment of applicant countries
      including Malta. It is an occasion to voice our concerns, fears,
      questions and hopes about the state of Malta�s environment.

      The public meeting will take place on Saturday 8th April, 2000
      at 10.30 a.m at the Milano Due Hotel, The Strand Gzira.

      We would be grateful if you could confirm your participation by
      e-mailing cachia@..., phoning tel: 432209 or writing to
      Alternattiva Demokratika 149, Archbishop�s Street, Valletta.
    • Alternattiva@egroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2000

        Public Meeting