8469Walk, talk, olive oil and ftajjar – Saturday 8 Feb ruary 2014

  • Ralph Cassar
    Jan 30, 2014

      Walk, talk, olive oil and ftajjar – Saturday 8 February 2014

      Meeting place: Żebbiegħ (l/o Mġarr), near Farmers’  Coop.

      Time: 10am

      From there we’ll walk through the countryside. We’ll then be hosted by Mr Sammy Cremona who will talk to us about olive oil production and the ‘bidni’ variety of olive trees. We’ll taste the local olive oil.

      A light lunch of warm ftajjar with olive oil, local tomatoes and fresh herbs, Maltese oranges, with a glass of wine will follow.

      Tea and coffee will be served, before walking back to our meeting point.

      €10 per person (children under 12 free)

      This is an AD fundraising and social event.

      BOOKINGS by the 6th of February. Booking by email or by phoning AD Treasurer Simon Galea ONLY onxmungalea@... / 79051243

      Number of places limited, so book today!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic