Support Vaccination Exemption Candidate in NY State

  • arnoldgore@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2010
      Activists near the Town of Greenburgh and Mount Pleasant and White Plains
      and Yonkers.

      Please help my buddy Tom Bock get elected Assemblyman. He supports our
      free choice agenda and will co-sponsor our Vaccination exemption
      legislation. That's all you need to know! Spread the word to your friends.

      ---Gary Krasner

      From: tom@...
      Subject: Join Our Campaign

      Calling Concerned Residents & Patriots – Campaign Volunteers needed.

      Thomas Bock
      The Voice of the Electorate

      Republican & Conservative endorsed candidate for the
      92nd New York State Assembly District

      Town of Greenburgh and Mount Pleasant and White Plains and Yonkers

      Campaign Volunteers Meeting

      Monday June 14th
      7:00 PM
      8 Legion Dr, Valhalla NY
      (Maid Brigade entrance - follow the signs)

      RSVP <tbock2010@...>

      Come down and talk to Tom and find out what role you can play in taking
      our state back.
      Any level of support is appreciated.
      Bring a Friend!
      [http://www.bock2010.com/ ]
      Our sincerest apologies if you have received duplicates of this message.

      Gary Krasner, Director
      Coalition For Informed Choice
      188-34 87th Drive, Suite 4B
      Holliswood, NY 11423
      718-479-2939
      CFIC@...
      www.CFIC.us

      public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled" . . . Richard P. Feynman

      DISCLAIMER:
      I'm neither a lawyer nor medical physician. It should not be construed
      from any materials I distribute that I'm dispensing legal or medical advice.