IONS January Meeting: Envisioning a Year of Evolution, Saturday, 02 January 2016

  • AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2015
      "IONS January Meeting: Envisioning a Year of Evolution" reminder
      When
      Saturday, 02 January 2016
      10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
      (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Where
      Caritas
      Notes
      IONS January Meeting Theme: Envisioning a Year of Evolution, Personal and CollectiveSaturday, January 2, 2016 10AM – 12 PMSuggested Donation $5 Looking back, how would I characterize 2015 in terms of personal experience? Looking forward, how would I like to evolve in the upcoming year? What does my life need in terms of achieving greater wholeness and evolving consciousness? And how can my personal growth contribute to the collective evolution? Please join us as we discuss our evolutionary intentions for 2016! What is IONS? The Institute of Noetic Sciences™founded in 1973 by Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit research, education, and membership organization whose mission is supporting individual and collective transformation through consciousness research, educational outreach, and engaging a global learning community in the realization of our human potential. “Noetic” comes from the Greek word nous, which means “intuitive mind” or “inner knowing.” IONS™ conducts, sponsors, and collaborates on leading-edge research into the potentials and powers of consciousness, exploring phenomena that do not necessarily fit conventional scientific models while maintaining a commitment to scientific rigor. The Caritas Center sponsors one of a global network of self-organizing community groups that study and discuss the work of IONS.At The Caritas Center 5723 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80303 303-449-3066 * The Caritas Center - Healing, Consciousness, Spirit The Caritas Center - Healing, Consciousness, Spirit image The Caritas Center - Healing, Consciousness, Spirit The ... Healing, Consciousness, Spirit View on www.CaritasCenter.org Preview by Yahoo
      From
      AlternativeAnswers   Calendar
    • AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com