IONS May Meeting: Letting Go and Re-Envisioning, Saturday, 02 May 2015

  • AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2015
      "IONS May Meeting: Letting Go and Re-Envisioning" reminder
      When
      Saturday, 02 May 2015
      11:00 AM to 01:00 PM
      (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon / London
      Where
      Caritas
      Notes
      IONS May Meeting Theme: Letting Go and Re-EnvisioningSaturday, May 2 10AM – 12 PMSuggested Donation $5We all have Personal Myths that we develop throughout our lives as a result of important experiences (joyful or traumatic) or ongoing patterns that seem to teach us a particular way of seeing the world. Some can serve as a survival mechanism that sustains us during a difficult childhood or other challenging period or circumstance. Others can represent important life lessons that result from achievements or overcoming obstacles.Some myths can serve us throughout our lives; others get us through a trying time, but outlive their usefulness as time goes on, holding us back in important ways. In our May 2nd meeting we will discuss how to identify our Personal Myths and how to let go of those that no longer serve us, replacing them with a new myth reflecting the new direction we are envisioning.Join us for this compelling discussion!At The Caritas Spiritist Center 5723 Arapahoe Avenue, Boulder, CO 80303 For more information: Call 303-449-3066 *or go to www.CaritasSpiritistCenter.org
      From
      AlternativeAnswers   Calendar
    • AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com