advice for heart blockage and diabetic

  • gowtham gowtham
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      sir

             my age is 66 male  i  herewith enlclosing result of 64 slice cardiac ct angiography result kindly provide  ur opnion what to do Iam a diabetic patient also.

      70% stenosis of distal LMCA,80% stenosis of mid LAD, 100% stenosis of D1, 70%stenosis of origin and proximal ramus intermedius,Diffusely diseased with chronic subtotal occlusion of ostioproximal LCX, 95% stenosis of ostioproximal OM1, Diffusely diseased with 50% stenosis of RCA, 100% stenosis of PDA, Left dominant system.

      Thanks
       A.C.Lal