I`ve found a cure for my headaches

  • europanz
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2012
      I found a cure for my headaches... peppermint essential oil rubbed on temple and at the base of nostrils.The headache will be gone in about ten minutes.
    • StarDust
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2012
        Peppermint is awesome and so is lavender. If you want to try an amazing option--pull out a piece of flourite crystal and hold it in your hand for 10 - 15 minutes. Your headache no matter how bad it was--should be gone....good luck and happy headache free days to you!

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 29, 2012
          Thsnks for your suggestion. I will find out what flourite crystal is and where to get it,, then I will try it.I will let you know how I get on,

          --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "StarDust" <magnetic-girl1@...> wrote:

          > Peppermint is awesome and so is lavender. If you want to try an amazing option--pull out a piece of flourite crystal and hold it in your hand for 10 - 15 minutes. Your headache no matter how bad it was--should be gone....good luck and happy headache free days to you!
          >
          > --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "europanz" <upulagi@> wrote:
          > >
          > > I found a cure for my headaches... peppermint essential oil rubbed on temple and at the base of nostrils.The headache will be gone in about ten minutes.

        • Wilayne Vandevender
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 30, 2012
            Word of caution - be sure to keep Peppermina E.O. from getting into your
            eyes. It is very painful. Wash out only with oil, not water.
            Good Luck.

            On Sat, Sep 29, 2012 at 8:43 PM, europanz <upulagi@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Thsnks for your suggestion. I will find out what flourite crystal is and
            > where to get it,, then I will try it.I will let you know how I get on,
            >

            > --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "StarDust" <magnetic-girl1@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > Peppermint is awesome and so is lavender. If you want to try an amazing
            > option--pull out a piece of flourite crystal and hold it in your hand for
            > 10 - 15 minutes. Your headache no matter how bad it was--should be
            > gone....good luck and happy headache free days to you!
            > >
            > > --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "europanz" <upulagi@> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > I found a cure for my headaches... peppermint essential oil rubbed on
            > temple and at the base of nostrils.The headache will be gone in about ten
            > minutes.

          • Buffy Wonder
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
              Please use caution with ANY Essential Oil and do NOT use it "neet". Dilute
              with a carrier oil, fractionated coconut oil is good is has shelf life.

              Hugs,
              Buffy

              --

              *"Laughter is God's gift to us to help ease the pains of life's tough times´┐Ż
              *