Shingles?

  • iloveoldlace
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 19, 2012
      Hello,
      I was wondering what to do if you think U might have shingles?
      Thank you,
      Alice
    • Denise O' Connor
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 20, 2012
        Get an Rx for an anti viral. Shingles is in the nerves and it is
        excruciatingly painful. You can run a fever and be nauseated in addition.
        HTH
        Denise

        On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 12:09 AM, iloveoldlace <alicemanion@...>wrote:

        > Hello,
        > I was wondering what to do if you think U might have shingles?
        > Thank you,
        > Alice

      • Jerry Fuchs
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 20, 2012
          Hi:
          I have Meniere's and shingles is one thing that I have had. The L-lysine helps along with vitamin B6 and B12. Not everyone will benefit from it but it helps. Cayanne in food or supplments can help ease the pain. Cayanee is a pain killer for many things.
          Veeda

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 21, 2012
            You will have pimple like" rash that is VERY sensitive to touch...with lots of burning pain...Go to the Dr. for help!
            My husband had it with no rash...just the nerve ending pain.
            GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK!
            Rita

            >________________________________

          • Andria Jans
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 22, 2012
              Apply Lactokalamine if it like pimple

              Thanks
              Aleena

              You will have pimple like" rash that is VERY sensitive to touch...with lots of burning pain...Go to the Dr. for help!
              My husband had it with no rash...just the nerve ending pain.
              GOD BLESS AND GOOD LUCK!
              Rita

              >________________________________

            • Phil Bate PhD
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 24, 2012
                Shingles is a member of the Herpes family (the most painful, and people
                have been known to commit suicide with it. Start taking large amounts of
                Lysine - You cannot overdose on it, as it's a simple amino acid. I have
                had it twice, and I am now on 1000 mg of Lysine per day, and haven't had it
                for over 10 years. I also take 4000 mg of vitamin C per day.

                --
                Phil Bate PhD - Orthomolecular Psychologist (30 plus years)
                Inventor of NT Therapy - An inexpensive, effective approach &

              • StarDust
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 27, 2012
                  Blessings All,

                  Several years ago, I had shingles and went to the doctor for cure. He prescribed Valtrex and unfortunately the dosage was over-medicating me. I tried a natural remedy called Shingles No More, and within 2 or 3 applications--my shingles disappeared. Whenever I would get an outbreak--all I had to do was have the bottle of essentials near me or I would hold the bottle in my hand. I never needed to apply the oils on my skin because it was enough to keep them at bay. I recently learned that Forces by Nature no longer carries the shingles drops; however, there may be an alternative oil blend out there somewhere to help you. Bless you in all the ways divine and through light, truth and love, Magenta