Ants in the pantry

  • carus_lupus
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
      Ants in the pantry...

      Aspartame was originally created as ANT POISON.
      Open one of those little blue packets and sprinkle it around the pantry.
      Wallah - NO MORE ANTS!
      Works in the yard & garden too.
      Just make sure it's NOT where dogs & cats can lick it up.
      It's not selective who or what it kills...
      including people!
      Even the smallest doses of aspartame in lab rats produced CANCER...
      so of course it's safe for people....??????? HUH??
      And it's in over 9,000 FOOD products & drinks and almost ALL gums... even in sugar now! No, they don't have to put that on the label.

    • Jackie Wimberly
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 27, 2012
      • david kenna
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
          could be a deficiency of B Vitamins.
          David

          ________________________________
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2012
            From what I read the doctors have no cure for the Burning Mouth Syndrome.
            Try some remedies below.
            There are a number of possible causes of burning mouth syndrome, including:

            * damage to nerves that control pain and taste
            * hormonal changes
            * dry mouth, which can be caused by many medicines and disorders such
            as Sjögren’s syndrome or diabetes
            * nutritional deficiencies
            * oral candidiasis, a fungal infection in the mouth
            * acid reflux
            * poorly-fitting dentures or allergies to denture materials
            * anxiety and depression.
            From Earthclinic - People's BMS remedy comments:

            I wanted to clear the point that after ten years of suffering I, by chance
            came to "EARTH CLINIC" site and I am so thankful to God that I found it. I
            read about baking soda 1/4 teaspoon and water 8 oz. drink it for two weeks
            on empty stomach 2 to 3 times a day. Ted also said just take this to
            alkalize your mouth then after two weeks start on organic raw apple cider and a
            natural baking soda. Sometimes (with some people who have low magnesium and
            low potassium) they will need a pinch of potassium bicarbonate and
            magnesium citrate 250 to 300mg in the water also and I remember Ted also said that
            if you have Thyroid problem then do not take too much potassium just take a
            pinch in your water for few days and quit. Ted also said to avoid any
            sugar products even honey, white breads (sometimes all wheat bread because you
            might be allergic to Gluten) and avoid all dairy products. then you will
            get good results.
            That's exactly what I did. First thing I did was I quit taking sugar (
            watching all the ingredients in products with " OSE" in the end like fruitose,
            lactose, maltose, dextrose, and the list goes on and on with syrups and
            artificial sugars) then I took baking soda and water 2 times a day on an empty
            stomach for 2 weeks and WOW my burning mouth was gone. I realized if I
            take any thing with sugar the burning comes back. I am trying not to take
            sugar at all.
            Another persons relief of burning tongue..... Simple solution, lettuce, it
            almost immediately neturalizes the burn, pretty simple, pretty amazing.
            Got burning mouth from a common and popular toothpaste that causes them to
            have mouth pain from possibly the chemicals used for bleaching or whitening
            the teeth.
            The problem with most toothpastes that cause your mouth to be on fire, is
            the 'Sodim Laurel Sulfate'. Try all of the products (including toothpaste)
            by "Biotene'. They do not burn and made for those with dry mouth and burning
            tongue.
            After 5 years of suffering from BMS, I also had some digestive issues. I
            had begun to address the digestive issues through research and elimination of
            certain foods. I came to the conclusion, I was gluten intolerant. After
            eliminating gluten from my diet, the burning in my mouth completely stopped.
            After 5 years. And the digestive issues have also ceased.
            "I also suffered with BMS for about 2 months. It was getting progressively
            worse. I could hardly eat or drink anything. Almost couldn't brush my teeth
            anymore. Did some searching on the web and decided to try 600 mg of Alpha
            Lipoic Acid 1x day. Also, stopped all oral products except Biotene
            toothpaste and mouthwash. Dramatic improvement within 2 weeks, and now 5 months out
            I still do the same regimen daily. I am back to normal.
            "I recently suffered from BMS, never heard of it before and after reading
            ALOT about it did the following home remedies. I immediately bought a herbal
            toothpaste, I drank 1/2 teaspoon of Bicarbonate of Soda (a natural Baking
            Soda) in a glass of water twice a day to reduce acid, I also took 1 capsule
            of Spirulina with a glass of water 4 times per day after reading that my
            body could be lacking iron (along with some other nutrients). I took a
            capsule of milk thistle to help the liver eliminate toxins, I avoided sugar and
            other white carbs (white pasta, white rice, cookies, cakes, white flour
            etc. Etc. ). I also sucked on lumps of organic virgin coconut oil (from the
            fridge so it was solid) which IMMEDIATELY eased the symptoms whenever the
            burning was unbearable (being anti virul, anti bacterial, antisceptic and anti
            fungal I thought it could do no harm). I also drank a couple of litres of
            water every day and often squeezed a lemon in too. Amazingly, after fearing
            that I was going to be living with BMS the rest of my life, it has GONE
            AWAY - yeah!!!
            _http://earthclinic.com/CURES/burning-mouth-syndrome.html_
            (http://earthclinic.com/CURES/burning-mouth-syndrome.html)
            I came across something I never heard of called Oil Pulling for health: Oil
            pulling is an ancient Ayurvedic practice, dating back thousands of year.
            It consists of using some form of a vegetable oil (coconut, olive, sun
            flower, sesame, etc.) and swishing it around in your mouth for a period of 15-20
            minutes. Do not swallow the oil, spit it out (this is important, because
            the oil is now full of toxins), rinse out your mouth with plain water or salt
            water. It is traditionally done first thing in the morning, on an empty
            stomach.
            _http://oilpulling.com/_ (http://oilpulling.com/)
            _http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/article%20oil%20pulling.htm_
            (http://www.coconutresearchcenter.org/article%20oil%20pulling.htm)
            Diane

            In a message dated 8/29/2012 8:07:36 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
            davidjohnkenna@... writes:

            Hi! Some how....I've developed something which seems to be called Burning
            Mouth Syndrome....which also includes my lips and cracks outside my mouth.
            The mouth is very dry.....burning feeling....anything spicy burns my
            tongue....very thirsty but water does not help!
            Doe anyone have any idea where this comes from and how I can get relief or
            better yet get rid of it!!!!!!
            Thanks!
            Jackie W