Benjamin Bibb -amazing secrets of psychic healing

  • minchenden
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2012
      I have recently obtained a copy of this amazing book, now out of print,
      AMAZING SECRETS OF PSYCHIC HEALING by Benjamin Bibb.

      I am wondering if there is a group of people who are around and who
      discuss Benjamin Bibb’s teachings. Some friends of mine
      and I think would be great to be involved in. I am in the New York City area,
      and I believe Benjamin Bibb gave some of his lectures and healings in Texas.

      Would love to be in contact with some people who knew of Benjamin Bibb
      and maybe have some ideas on how we could come together on the
      wonderful methods for healing shown by Benjamin Bibb.

      Please contact me at my email address below. I am looking
      forward to hearing from you.

      Avril Brenig
      fab26@...