Bone Loss

  • buffywonder1
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 24, 2012
      Could someone please help or guide me to determine the correct form of Calcium and Magnesium supplement to take. I thought the citrate form was the most absorbable, however I can't seem to find a combination supplement containing both those forms. What am I missing?

      Thanks in advance,
      Buffy
    • Boonight@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 25, 2012
        Thorne has it in capsules and Life Time has a Calcium-Magnesium Citrate
        liquid form.

        About Calcium forms:

        _http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/types-of-calcium-suppleme
        nts/_ (http://www.globalhealingcenter.com
        /natural-health/types-of-calcium-supplements/)

        Diane

        In a message dated 6/24/2012 5:55:16 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        buffy07wonder@... writes:

        Could someone please help or guide me to determine the correct form of
        Calcium and Magnesium supplement to take. I thought the citrate form was the
        most absorbable, however I can't seem to find a combination supplement
        containing both those forms. What am I missing?

        Thanks in advance,
        Buffy

      • Fengyu Wang
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 25, 2012
          Use Isotonix Calcium and the correct portion of  Magnesium already in it to build strong bone for you.
          Drink Isotonix Calcium with correct amont of water following the direction with empty stomack,
          the absorbtion can be up to 95%.

          let me know if you have question.
          Fengyu Wang
          www.marketamerica.com/ucdavis

          Convert your HouseHold Expenseto HouseHold Income

          Visit Israel online for Free at:
          www.holyland-israel-tours.com

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012
            Thank you Diane,
            I will check into this.

            Buffy

            --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, Boonight@... wrote:

            > Thorne has it in capsules and Life Time has a Calcium-Magnesium Citrate
            > liquid form.
            >
            > About Calcium forms:
            >

            > _http://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/types-of-calcium-suppleme
            > nts/_ (http://www.globalhealingcenter.com
            > /natural-health/types-of-calcium-supplements/)
            >

            > Diane

          • buffywonder1
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012
              Thank you for the information Fengyu. I will check into this.

              Buffy

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 26, 2012
                You are welcome.
                Here is the science about the Isotonix Calcium.
                http://www.marketamericascience.com/index.cfm?action=shopping.scProduct&storeID=8&prodID=13020
                It has Vitamin D in it also. but it may be help to check you Vitamin D to see if you need additional.