Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter April

  • andrew pacholyk
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2012
      Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter April

      Spring and New Beginnings

      The Vernal Equinox Spring arrived in the Northern Hemisphere on March 20, 2012, at 1:14 A.M. (EDT). . As the earth is tilted so that the sun is directly over the equator, this signifies the start of the vernal equinox. The word equinox is derived from the Latin words meaning "equal night". This time of Spring has been celebrated over the centuries as the beginning of the rebirth period.

      Get Renewed!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/spring.htm

      National Fertility Awareness Week

      April 24th - May 1 Infertility is often defined when a couple has 1 year of regular intercourse without contraception and has been unable to conceive. If you are having trouble conceiving, The first thing to do is create a fertility plan. The magic of conception is really an amazing and precise process of proper timing and precious essence, brought together in one heightened moment! I have worked in the area of fertility with acupuncture, hormone balancing for over 15 years. Infertility can be the result of many issues. Learn how to achieve balance, decrease fibroids, predict ovulation or for men, discover how to increase sperm count. If there is no structural damage, other non conventional but very important issues include nutritional advice, proper body mass index, femoral massage, understanding your emotional connection and managing stress. Learn more about the natural approach to treating infertility or booking a fertility appointment with Andrew.

      Get pregnant naturally
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/infertility.htm

      Sinus Season

      Chronic sinusitis refers to inflammation of the sinuses that continues for weeks, months, or even years. Acute sinusitits occurs when bacteria invade the sinus cavities and impair proper drainage of mucus from the sinuses to the nose. Allergic rhinitis or hay fever is the most common cause of chronic sinusitis and is a frequent cause of acute sinusitis. Here you will find the best herbal remedies, aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and Chinese medicine remedies among other great ways to treat this often, seasonal disorder.

      Clear your head!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/sinusitis.htm

      Finding Your Creativity

      Living is an act of creativity. Not just being an artist, writer, painter but the sheer act of living is a creative force that we often do not acknowledge. Living consciously and with awareness is an act of even deeper creativity. On many levels, creativity is an inner process: what you dream, imagine, and then give physical form to, is the transition from inner insight to an outer process. As creative beings, we need the stimulation of creativity to grow. Here you can discover the building blocks of creativity. Consider these tools for cultivating creativity and apply your creativity into innovation. Use the power of metaphysics to improve your creative skills by making creative music choices, designing a creativity journal, use chakra balancing, or try visualization, crystals and gemstones and our featured products.

      Get creative!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/creativity.htm

      Crystal Ascension: The Crystal Reiki Course

      This course has been several years in the making. It has been Andrew's dream to create a study guide and course that incorporated the metaphysical power of crystals with the healing energy system of reiki. This course has been designed for any kind of healer or therapist. If you are a reiki level healer or crystal therapist, this course will only help to strengthen your practice with the synergistic marriage of these two healing art forms. If you have never heard of reiki or ever picked up a crystal, don't worry, this step by step course will educate you, engage you and help you put into practice the Art of Crystal Healing along with the ancient lessons of Energy Reiki.

      Learn more!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/workshops.htm

      Therapeutic Scents

      Aromatherapy encompasses the world of healing through the power of scents! Naturally distilled essences of plants used to promote the health and well-being of your body, mind, and emotion spirit, called essential oils, can restore balance and harmony to your life. Discover Andrew's own line of organic and wild crafted "Angel's Mist" 100% Pure Essential Oils. Blending several of these oils create incredible Aroma-Remedy Blends for treating a weakened immune system, emotional upset, as well as, physical illness. You can also find Andrew's unique line of Pulse Point Therapy essential oil blends based on acupuncture points. Locate the essential oil sampler, aromatic Love kits, incense, sacred herbs and aromatic, essential oil candles with intention!

      Start healing!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/aromatherapy.htm

      Coping with Anger

      Learn to cope with anger Spring is the season most associated with anger. Anger is the feeling we experience when events in our world are not going according to our plans. Anger is one of the most common and destructive delusions affecting our minds.

      Keep your cool!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/spring.htm#Anger

      Food For Thought

      To keep in harmony with nature, foods for Spring should promote a healthy detox from the heavier foods we ate during the winter months. Our food choices should be lighter and boost our metabolism. Reprogramming the way we eat can help us to lose weight, balance blood sugar levels and keep our bodies running at optimum health. Consider Andrew's Full Spectrum Diet and food as medicine.

      Eat right!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/spectrum.htm

      Decluttering for Spring

      It is time to declutter your life! Get back on track with this ancient Art of Placement. Find out more about the power of Feng Shui. This wonderful healing modality shows us that by decluttering our life, we make room for the true things we love! Use these tools to Find A Cure for problem areas in your life. Use The Bagua to decode each room in your home or office. Find the Feng Shui Pouches to help with your individual needs. Work with the Reiki Grid Sets to complement your healing sessions or daily lives and feel the soothing energy of water with our Crystal Fountains.

      Clear house
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/articlesd.htm#Decluttering Your Life

      The Crystal Quiz

      What crystals are right for you? Crystals and Gemstones are one of the most beautiful, mystical and profound "energy medicine" tools, which have been used for centuries throughout all cultures, religions and empires. Andrew has one of the most extensive collections of crystals and crystal information on the Internet. Take the crystal quiz. Search through our tumblestones, crystal jewelry, spheres, clusters, crystal fountains, or unique crystals and specialty gifts.

      Take the quiz!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/testyourself.htm

      Acupuncture and Skin Disorders

      Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac. is seeing new patients for acupuncture and herbal medicine in his office in New York City on Wednesdays 9am-8pm.
      Get help for: ~dermatitis ~psoriasis ~eczema ~acne and related issues associated with skin disorders such as ~stress ~pain ~seasonal conflicts ~side effects from medication ~asthma ~allergies ~and much more!
      Call for an appointment, space is limited!
      917 843 3623
      Find out more about the power of acupuncture and how it works , Chinese Herbal Medicine, Acupressure/TuiNa, Skin and Facial Rejuvenation, Mind Medicine, Weight Loss, or Acupuncture: Pre and Post Surgery.

      Have better skin now!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/dermatitis.htm

      Weight Control

      It is time to lose weight! Whether you want to lose weight to fit into that great little swimsuit or you want to lose weight to save your life, you can get the best treatment here! Andrew shows you a variety of ways to lose weight now.

      Loose weight now!
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/weight_loss.htm

      Andrew's Health Communities

      When seeking an energy therapist, visit our International Energy Therapist Directory to locate the healer nearest you.

      Andrew owns a 10,000 plus member Alternative healthcare community that is FREE to join Chat with other like minded individuals who are fans of alternative medicine. Click here to visit Alternative Answers.

      If you are a rock hound who loves crystals and gemstones, consider Andrew's FREE crystal community. Talk with over 1,500 members about the healing power of crystals. Click here to visit Stones and Crystals.

      Meet some friends...
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/communities.htm

      Astrology Psychology

      We are very proud to introduce Tonio, one of the most renowned, most incredible astrological intuitives to Peacefulmind.com. For over 20 years Tonio has become most noted for his "Celestial Relationships"(tm) and finding the right astrological combination for YOU! Discover your daily horoscope! What is in store for your love life? Are you ready for a new career? What makes you lucky?

      What's In Your Stars?
      http://www.peacefulmind.com/astrology.htm

      Homestudy Courses

      The Peacefulmind.com Homestudy Programs make it possible for anyone to study energy medicine at home, on your time!

      Learn at home and at your own pace... http://www.peacefulmind.com/workshops.htm

      ALSO

      Body and skin care http://www.peacefulmind.com/body_skin.htm

      Massage therapy http://www.peacefulmind.com/massage_therapy.htm

      Green energy food http://www.peacefulmind.com/herbs.htm

      Crystal Jewelry http://www.peacefulmind.com/jewelry.htm

      #contact_info#

      ProAcuMed Inc. - New York - NY - 10011

      Subscribe to this newsletter:

      Change your preferences:

      Forward to a friend:
      https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=yogiguruji&newsletter_id=1410813579&send_id=5949412479
    • Andrew Pacholyk
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2013
        Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter April

        Spring and New Beginnings

        The Vernal Equinox Spring arrived in the Northern Hemisphere on March 20, 2013. As the earth is tilted so that the sun is directly over
[...]

        end_id=5949412479&l=s&newsletter_id=1410813579

        Change your preferences:
        end_id=5949412479&l=p&email=AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com

        Forward to a friend:
        https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=yogiguruji&newsle\
        tter_id=1410813579&send_id=5949412479
      • yogiguruji
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2014
          Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter April

          Spring and New Beginnings

          The Vernal Equinox Spring arrived in the Northern Hemisphere on March 20, 2014.
[...]

          Candles Galore

          This season we have acquired some of the most beautiful and peaceful candle
          collections!  We have created several of our own lines, and have discovered some
          wonderful favorites.  Many are themed or goal oriented, Used for helping with your
          positive intentions, bringing some joy to your life and creating a space full of love

          Learn more!
          http://www.peacefulmind.com/candle_therapy.htm

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 4, 2016
            Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter April

            Spring and New Beginnings

            The Vernal Equinox Spring arrived in the Northern Hemisphere on March 20, 2016.
            As the earth is tilted so that the sun is directly over the equator, this signifies the start
            of the vernal equinox. The word equinox is derived from the Latin words meaning "equal night".
            This time of Spring has been celebrated over the centuries as the beginning of the rebirth period.

            Get Renewed!
            http://www.peacefulmind.com/spring.htm

            National Fertility Awareness Week

            April 18 - 22, 2016 Infertility is often defined when a couple has 1 year of
[...]

            The
            Metaphysics of Alice http://www.peacefulmind.com/metaphysical_products.htm