Cod liver oil Nutritional Benefits

  • ideas4health.in
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 29, 2011
      Cod liver oil Nutritional Benefits:

      Cod liver oil is extracted from the Liver of Cod fish and it is a rich
      source of Vitamin A, Vitamin D and fatty acids. Liver of the cod fish
      is the main source of nutrients that contribute to improve muscle
      growth, improves libido, boosts energy, and improves general health, due
      to the presence of anti fatigue factor and anti oxidant properties.

      The liver of cod fish and cod liver oil contains vital nutrients such
      as arachidonic acid, Vitamin A. Vitamin B, Vitamin D, carnitine, lipoic
      acid, Omega-3-fatty acids, DocosaHexaenoic acid (DHA), EicosaPentaenoic
      acid (EPA), saturated fats and cholesterol, alpha-linolenic acid,
      Vitamin E in the form of natural D-alpaha-tochopherol and other traces
      of micro nutrients.

      Cod Liver oil Nutritional benefits include, Cod liver oil can be termed
      as amazing nutritional supplement, as it provides multiple health
      benefits, which are, due to the presence of rich content of Vitamin A
      that improves healthy vision and skin, it helps to prevent bacterial and
      viral infections, it boosts the function of immune system and the
      Vitamin D is helpful for improving bone health, that prevents
      osteoporosis. Cod liver Oil prevents allergies, it provides relief from
      arthritis, it lowers stress, it improves brain health, it provides
      relief from asthma, and aids to get relief from behavioral disorders
      like bipolar syndrome due to the presence of Omega-3-fatty acids.
    • heather
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2012
        That`s really good about cod liver oil. My Mum used to give us all cod liver oil when we were kids. I will go and get some this week and does up my whole family../. thanks.

        Heather