Planters Warts

  • LisaO
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 27, 2011
      Any advice. I have two planters warts on the bottom of my foot.
      One is painful. I have had silve nitrate used twice.

      First time it worked for apx two months.
      A dr. advised I used Compound W which made it much worse.

      2nd time after the Compound W I did silver nitrate again with no results.

      Thx, Lisa
    • J Pj
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
        have you tried the use of keeping it covered with duct tape for several weeks.  I have read people have had success with that

        Any advice. I have two planters warts on the bottom of my foot.
        One is painful. I have had silve nitrate used twice.

        First time it worked for apx two months.
        A dr. advised I used Compound W which made it much worse.

        2nd time after the Compound W I did silver nitrate again with no results.

        Thx, Lisa

        ------------------------------------

        Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-

        HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:

        http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments.htm

      • Linda Bumpas
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 28, 2011
          What shoes are you wearing? Be sure your shoes can breathe so your feet don't remain moist.

          If, as I have read, warts are caused by microbes, you could try a natural antimicrobial like tea tree oil.

          Linda

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 29, 2011
            what about duct tape?
            David