Look what i found...

  • Senthil Kmar
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 24, 2011

    • mike goldberg
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 24, 2011
        Hi:

        Any tips on holistic remedies to heal and/or manage fibymalgia?

        Thanks,

        Mike

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 24, 2011
          I have had fibro for about 20 years and use the following every day,
          CoQ10 200mg
          Malic Acid 1800 mg
          Calcium 1200 mg
          Magnesium 800 mg
          Potassium 99mg
          This combo keeps the pain manageable without heavy pain meds in the oxy
          family

          There are a lot of other herbs used for fibro and I change mine around
          depending on the problems I have besides just the pain.

          On 10/24/2011 03:29 PM, mike goldberg wrote:

          > Hi:
          >
          > Any tips on holistic remedies to heal and/or manage fibymalgia?
          >
          > Thanks,
          >
          > Mike

        • Elizabeth Laskonis
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 24, 2011
            Fibromyalgia means "pain" in the body.  In my experience, ALL pain and all diseases come from
            parasites and/or toxins in the body.  You have to find the cause, eliminate it, and then repair the body tissues, which is what I do everyday with my clients.
            Dr Laskonis

            ________________________________
            I have had fibro for about 20 years and use the following every day,
            CoQ10 200mg
            Malic Acid 1800 mg
            Calcium 1200 mg
            Magnesium 800 mg
            Potassium 99mg
            This combo keeps the pain manageable without heavy pain meds in the oxy
            family

            There are a lot of other herbs used for fibro and I change mine around
            depending on the problems I have besides just the pain.

            On 10/24/2011 03:29 PM, mike goldberg wrote:

            > Hi:
            >
            > Any tips on holistic remedies to heal and/or manage fibymalgia?
            >
            > Thanks,
            >
            > Mike

          • Michael Brill
            Message 5 of 16 , Oct 24, 2011
              You may want to look at the mind/body connection...
               Fibromyalgia64/1   (See chronic fatigue.)
              A need or the perception that they need to maintain control (4) (of/for social unit) with a touch of martyrdom (6) due to unrealistic expectations (6) . . . all caused by self-esteem issues (1).  What’s interesting is that one of the tests for Fibromyalgia is to touch 18 points on the body to see if there is pain or discomfort associated with the touching. If 11 of these points respond with pain a diagnosis can be made.  The number 18 reduces to a 9 which represents emotions and the need to either be loved, recognized, or appreciated or the need to maintain emotional control of relationships.  The number 11, the first of the master numbers (11, 22, 33, etc.), can also bring frustration into a life because of “knowing the way it ought to be” but being unable to make it that way the individual absorbs the blame. (Blame transposes to a 6.)

              Another possibility is based on the belief that no one can “do it” to their level of satisfaction (6) so they take full responsibility/control (4) – not just in one area, but throughout their lives.  In either case, the end result exhausts the entire body which is why chronic fatigue also occurs.

              Lovin" what I'm doin' and where I'm at . . . .
              Michael

            • hssaini12345@yahoo.co.in
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 24, 2011
                Dear All Members
                Great appreciation if any member could share remedy for type 2 diabetes for male 49years frm India .Otherwise OK.
                God bless u .
                Regards
                Saini
                Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

                Message 7 of 16 , Oct 24, 2011
                  I understand the mind body connection but I do not agree that I caused
                  my problem. And what about the medical evidence that proves that it is
                  an actual physical problem.

                  On 10/24/2011 10:27 PM, Michael Brill wrote:

                  > You may want to look at the mind/body connection...
                  > Fibromyalgia64/1 (See chronic fatigue.)
                  > A need or the perception that they need to maintain control (4)
                  > (of/for social unit) with a touch of martyrdom (6) due to unrealistic
                  > expectations (6) . . . all caused by self-esteem issues (1). What’s
                  > interesting is that one of the tests for Fibromyalgia is to touch 18
                  > points on the body to see if there is pain or discomfort associated
                  > with the touching. If 11 of these points respond with pain a diagnosis
                  > can be made. The number 18 reduces to a 9 which represents emotions
                  > and the need to either be loved, recognized, or appreciated or the
                  > need to maintain emotional control of relationships. The number 11,
                  > the first of the master numbers (11, 22, 33, etc.), can also bring
                  > frustration into a life because of “knowing the way it ought to be”
                  > but being unable to make it that way the individual absorbs the blame.
                  > (Blame transposes to a 6.)
                  >
                  > Another possibility is based on the belief that no one can “do it” to
                  > their level of satisfaction (6) so they take full
                  > responsibility/control (4) – not just in one area, but throughout
                  > their lives. In either case, the end result exhausts the entire body
                  > which is why chronic fatigue also occurs.
                  >

                  > Lovin" what I'm doin' and where I'm at . . . .
                  > Michael

                • J Pj
                  Message 8 of 16 , Oct 25, 2011
                    Find and watch the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead".  It follows a mans changes he made that cured him and brought him back to amazing health simply by doing a juicing fast. I highly recommend everyone watch this

                    Message 9 of 16 , Oct 25, 2011
                      There is a CURE for Diabetes type 2.  Get Agaricus Blazei herb and take it for 6 weeks.  Take 1 with each meal.  It actually cures Diabetes and helps you lose weight also.  Then try to add Acai,1 with each meal, as it will also help you lose weight to get you back to normal.  Of course, there is always a reason for diabetes 2, which is parasites / toxins in the pancreas not letting it work correctly.  You must also kill what is causing it - the parasites.  But I have successfully fixed Diabetes 2 in a client who was so bad he took his blood sugar 10 times per day to see where he was at.  In 3 weeks he was actually cured, but continued to take it and in 6 weeks he no longer has any symptoms at all.  He didn't even try to kill the parasites he had, which the Agaricus took care of also.  I have also fixed others with the Agaricus, but he was the most affected.
                      Dr Laskonis

                      ________________________________

                      Message 10 of 16 , Oct 25, 2011
                        Check out a book by Dr. Stephan Ripich, a specialist in diabetes.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Oct 25, 2011
                          forgot to mention - take co q 10 supplements and fish oil supplements too

                          ________________________________
                          Find and watch the documentary "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead".  It follows a mans changes he made that cured him and brought him back to amazing health simply by doing a juicing fast. I highly recommend everyone watch this

                          Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-

                          HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:

                          http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments.htm

                        • Pamilia Padgett
                          Message 12 of 16 , Oct 25, 2011

                              Message 14 of 16 , Oct 30, 2011
                                there is a lot of information on the list.
                                as I understand it, the whole issue is one of fatty acids.
                                trans fats and saturated fats cause your cell membrane to change the 3 dimensional build, missing fatty acids like omega 3 have the same effect. thereby makes glucose absorption difficult.
                                If I understand correctly, all you need to do is to consume no fats other than virgin cold pressed olive, coconut, and fish oil for some months.
                                research this further. at first if sounds mad. but after research it makes a lot of sense.
                                wishing you the best of health
                                shaul

                                --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "beaulah_2001us" <beaulah_2001us@...> wrote:

                                > --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, hssaini12345@ wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Dear All Members
                                > > Great appreciation if any member could share remedy for type 2 diabetes for male 49years frm India .Otherwise OK.
                                > > God bless u .
                                > > Regards
                                > > Saini
                                > > Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
                                > >

                                > You might also try reading some of Dr. Gabriel Cousens books as he does a lot nutritionally to help cure people of diabetes. One big and very major thing to do is to change your eating style. Go back to an original old way of eating. No processed foods is at the top of the list as well as make sure you get organic grown foods. I know that by adding just one raw veggie meal a day my numbers dropped a lot. Cousens is on the internet so you can read about him before you buy any books. I believe there are many things that help diabetics and I believe there may be more than one path to a cure. But to keep the cure you have to change how you eat and what you eat.
                                > Sandy

                              • Elizabeth Laskonis
                                Message 15 of 16 , Oct 31, 2011
                                  The herb Agaricus Blazei will cure diabetes.  Take 1 with each meal for 6 weeks or more.
                                  Dr Laskonis

                                  ________________________________
                                  there is a lot of information on the list.
                                  as I understand it, the whole issue is one of fatty acids.
                                  trans fats and saturated fats cause your cell membrane to change the 3 dimensional build, missing fatty acids like omega 3 have the same effect. thereby makes glucose absorption difficult.
                                  If I understand correctly, all you need to do is to consume no fats other than virgin cold pressed olive, coconut, and fish oil for some months.
                                  research this further. at first if sounds mad. but after research it makes a lot of sense.
                                  wishing you the best of health
                                  shaul

                                  --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "beaulah_2001us" <beaulah_2001us@...> wrote:

                                  > --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, hssaini12345@ wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Dear All Members
                                  > > Great appreciation if any member could share remedy for type 2 diabetes for male 49years frm India .Otherwise OK.
                                  > > God bless u .
                                  > > Regards
                                  > > Saini
                                  > > Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel
                                  > >

                                  > You might also try reading some of Dr. Gabriel Cousens books as he does a lot nutritionally to help cure people of diabetes. One big and very major thing to do is to change your eating style. Go back to an original old way of eating. No processed foods is at the top of the list as well as make sure you get organic grown foods. I know that by adding just one raw veggie meal a day my numbers dropped a lot. Cousens is on the internet so you can read about him before you buy any books. I believe there are many things that help diabetics and I believe there may be more than one path to a cure. But to keep the cure you have to change how you eat and what you eat.
                                  > Sandy

                                • Maritsa
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Oct 31, 2011
                                    Hi