brown spots on tongue-could some toothpaste kill the good bacteria?

  • clouds222333
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2011
      i have black hairy tongue or a yeast infection or both

      could some toothpaste kill the good bacteria?
    • enlightened_by_life
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 30, 2011
        Have you been taking antibiotics?

        --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "clouds222333" <welshmusic@...> wrote:

        > i have black hairy tongue or a yeast infection or both
        >
        > could some toothpaste kill the good bacteria?

      • olympia dreszer
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2011
          Hi ,

          This could be caused by smoking also . not sure if you are a smoker.
          Invest in a tongue scraper, make sure to reduce sugar intake and drink enough water. if you think you have a yeast infection/ dysbiosis . I treat many people with yeast / dysbiosis and the first step is to get diet and correct herbs on board.

          Olympia Dreszer  odreszer@...