Re: Moving bowels --- Posted on June 27th, 2011

  • izabel5740
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2011
      I would like to thank all of those who were kind enough to make suggestion to our family ( in a mature, respectful & gracious manner)
      on how Granny can get her bowels moving--
      I'm pleased to say--thank Granny read the suggestions and between she & her doctor--got herself "moving"...lol, she is a happy lady !!
      She feels she is back on track, so we will see how things go...
      The doctor feels it might be a bit of stress due to our other Granny passing away last month--she is having a very difficult time dealing with her death-she was 96 y/o.

      Once again--thanks to all of you & Blessings....