Thanks for prayers. Need further prayers

  • needsuccessarun
    Message 1 of 24 , May 30, 2011
      Hello,

      Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.

      However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.
    • needsuccessarun
      Message 2 of 24 , May 30, 2011
        Hello,

        Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.

        However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my daughter Siddhi so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.
      • Vivek B.
        Message 3 of 24 , Jun 1, 2011
          Praying. Apply Mahanarayan oil if it is Bells Palsy.
          love
          Vivek

          Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.

          However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

        • thinkthetaka
          Message 4 of 24 , Jun 6, 2011
            Sending prayers to you and your family

          • SMetin@aol.com
            Message 5 of 24 , Jun 6, 2011
              Hello everyone, my 22 years old daughter Melis has hearing loss and chemical inbalance, she needs your prayers, please help, I thank you in advance for your kindness.

              Serap

              > Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.
              >
              > However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

            • Suzy Quick
              Message 6 of 24 , Jun 7, 2011
                Sending prayers to your Doctor . Ask the angels and God to assist her in this healign ,,HE hears all the prayers we offer  to him , May she find healing , comfort and  blessing ..

                Hello everyone, my 22 years old daughter Melis has hearing loss and chemical inbalance, she needs your prayers, please help, I thank you in advance for your kindness.

                Serap

                > Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.
                >
                > However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

              • carus_lupus
                Message 7 of 24 , Jun 7, 2011
                  My prayers are with you and your daughter.
                  Did you know about Unity? They have a support prayer ministry and you can call at
                  1-800-669-7729
                  or go to their page at
                  http://unity.org/

                  Blessings,

                  Rena

                  Hello everyone, my 22 years old daughter Melis has hearing loss and chemical inbalance, she needs your prayers, please help, I thank you in advance for your kindness.

                  Serap

                  > Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.
                  >
                  > However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

                • Dr. DHMS
                  Message 8 of 24 , Jun 7, 2011
                    I'm praying a lot for you and your family members and also request you to have treatment for the ailments also along with a charity donation to poor. These things together will bring you and your family a satisfaction and restore health for all of you.
                    May your daughter become healthy soon!

                    Dr.

                    Message 9 of 24 , Jun 8, 2011
                      Thank you very much, I appreciated.

                      Serap

                      --- On Tue, 6/7/11, _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...)

                      From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._
                      (mailto:SMetin@...) >
                      To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer
                      s@yahoogroups.com)

                      > Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank
                      you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.

                      > However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from
                      facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial
                      muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my
                      daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life
                      ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

                    • sandy
                      Message 10 of 24 , Jun 11, 2011
                        Hello,

                        When it comes to miracles GOD is always the answer. I have prayed for you and your mother, for going through anything requires strength. Please have a wonderful day and GOD bless.
                        -Angela

                        --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, Nia Von Toth <nia113@...> wrote:

                        > May I also please ask for prayers for my mother - Mrs. Geng?
                        > Her immune system needs a boost. Her digestive tract is compromised. She needs
                        > a miracle to help her heal.
                        > Thank you whole heartedly for every single prayer to help her restore her health
                        > to the point that she can enjoy life again.
                        >

                        > ________________________________

                      • Ingrid
                        Message 11 of 24 , Jun 13, 2011
                          Maybe somebody in this group can help me. I cannot sleep without ear plugs,
                          but lately my left ear starts hurting even if I don't push the ear plug too far
                          in. I tried to sleep without it, but could not... BTW I have a hole in my
                          left ear (from diving and water ballet, which I don't do anymore)...
                          Thank you for your comments.
                          Ingrid

                        • Natural Ways 2 Heal
                          Message 12 of 24 , Jun 22, 2011
                            My 20 yr old daughter was told that she has pre cancerous cells on her cervix and that in 10-15 yrs she will have cancer and her child will be premature if she decides to have one. This jerk scared the life out of her!!

                            K. Hudson

                            From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._
                            (mailto:SMetin@...) >
                            To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer
                            s@yahoogroups.com)

                            > Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank
                            you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.

                            > However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from
                            facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial
                            muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my
                            daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life
                            ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

                          • Maddy Bauer
                            Message 13 of 24 , Jun 23, 2011
                              What she needs, is a new doctor.

                              ________________________________

                              From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._
                              (mailto:SMetin@...) >
                              To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer
                              s@yahoogroups.com)

                              > Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank
                              you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.

                              > However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from
                              facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial
                              muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my
                              daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better
                              life

                              ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

                            • izabel5740
                              Message 14 of 24 , Jun 23, 2011
                                May I suggest your daughter ask & receive a copy of her pap test which showed her results, indicating she has pre-cancerous cells on her cervix.  Most of the time this is caused by HPV .  I would then suggest she find herself a new doctor.  Get another opinion-which will include a pap and a complete HPV screening--then I would suggest she have a talk with her new doctor about the options she has for removal of these cells.  I would not take the opinion of this doctor--
                                I wish your daughter well--she will be fine, as long as she seeks the advice of others.

                                From: SMetin@... <SMetin@...>

                                To: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com

                                From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._

                                (mailto:SMetin@...) >

                                To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer

                                s@yahoogroups.com)

                                Message 15 of 24 , Jul 6, 2011
                                  I agree and I have been trying to tell her to get a second opinion

                                  From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._
                                  (mailto:SMetin@...) >
                                  To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer
                                  s@yahoogroups.com)

                                  Message 16 of 24 , Jul 6, 2011
                                    Thank you izabel

                                    From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._

                                    (mailto:SMetin@...) >

                                    To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer

                                    s@yahoogroups.com)

                                    > Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank

                                    you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.

                                    > However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from

                                    facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial

                                    muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my

                                    daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better life

                                    ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

                                  • olympia dreszer
                                    Message 17 of 24 , Jul 6, 2011
                                      Sorry to hear about her diagnosis and unfortunate experience at the doctor' s office .( Sending her positive healing energy). It is always difficult for doctors to report bad news, not everybody is good at it,and many lack compassion. It must have been very overwhelming for her. I definitely would recommend seeing a different doctor for a second opinion. If it is in the precancerous stage there is always a way to support and help prevent the body from developing cancer. Was there an ulcer present? I would also get in touch with a wholistic practitioner such as a naturopath to help your daughter . I would be able to recommend someone if you would like.

                                      Sincerely,
                                      Olympia Dreszer, ND

                                      From: Maddy Bauer <maddybhappy@...>

                                      To: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com

                                      Date: Thursday, June 23, 2011, 3:02 PM

                                      From: SMetin@... <SMetin@...>

                                      To: AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com

                                      From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._

                                      (mailto:SMetin@...) >

                                      To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer

                                      s@yahoogroups.com)

                                      Message 18 of 24 , Jul 7, 2011
                                        If you find a Classical Homeopath around you please do contact him/her for the best ways of treatment for your daughters. Homeopathy has solutions for all incurable diseases by allopathy, if such diagnosed.

                                        Praying for your family's best

                                        Dr.

                                        ________________________________

                                        From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._
                                        (mailto:SMetin@...) >
                                        To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer
                                        s@yahoogroups.com)

                                        > Last time I requested for prayers for my mother. She is well now. Thank
                                        you very much for your prayers. I am greatful.

                                        > However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from
                                        facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial
                                        muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my
                                        daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better
                                        life

                                        ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.

                                      • siphiwem1
                                        Message 19 of 24 , Jul 8, 2011
                                          You are getting a lot prayers. Are you aware that acidosis has been found to be a major contributor to the development of cancer? Acidosis is a condition in which your body is highly acidic, i.e. with a pH value less than 7.5. Mostly this is caused by a poorly combined diet and eating of animal products. the key to killing the cancer cells and preventing cancer is better food combining and reduction/elimination of animal products from the diet. Also reduction of intake of sugars and alcohol which as you know turn to acid on digestion. She and the family are advised to turn to a vegetarian diet. A check of the body's acidic levels after a few months will show that the body has gone slightly alkaline. and if they check for cancer again the cells will be gone. For more information buy the book by Sapphire S. Mpofu called Take Control of Your Health: Master of Your Destiny Book 1 available on www.amazon.com

                                          Message 20 of 24 , Jul 14, 2011
                                            Thank- you all so much... I have a second daughter aged 23 that is in more desperate need of prayers......She was voodoo and drugged and ended up finding out that she was pregnant 2 months after it was done... She has been refusing to just go and get pregnant because this mother was obsessed about her having a child with her son and she constantly begged and insisted that she do and each time she refused cause she already had a 6 month old and she was breastfeeding and she told her that she was not interested in her son in that way....
                                            She always gave her food and drink and she said that each time, somehow she would always fall asleep....

                                            So she didn't believe him and thought that he was crazy when he said to her, should u be pregnant by now cause she never went there with him....Sure enough she was.. soon after, she ened her friendship with him. Not to long after that he was involved in a 1 car  horrible accident.  When they were going through his car, there were all kinds of pregnancy books and even ways to predict ovulation...I was freaking out cause no boy or man does that....
                                            He lost his life on impact. His car hit a pine tree with such force that the engine came through the front console and slammed him into the back seat and the pine tree fell onto the car and crushed it.... In the south its hard to certain kinds of treatment... her blood pressure is up and she has swollen badly in her legs and the drugs are not working for the swelling......Please send healing prayers.... Her name is Kanica....

                                            Bright Blessings

                                            From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._
                                            (mailto:SMetin@...) >
                                            To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer
                                            s@yahoogroups.com)

                                            Message 21 of 24 , Jul 14, 2011
                                              Thank you soooooooo very much!!!!

                                              You are getting a lot prayers. Are you aware that acidosis has been found to be a major contributor to the development of cancer? Acidosis is a condition in which your body is highly acidic, i.e. with a pH value less than 7.5. Mostly this is caused by a poorly combined diet and eating of animal products. the key to killing the cancer cells and preventing cancer is better food combining and reduction/elimination of animal products from the diet. Also reduction of intake of sugars and alcohol which as you know turn to acid on digestion. She and the family are advised to turn to a vegetarian diet. A check of the body's acidic levels after a few months will show that the body has gone slightly alkaline. and if they check for cancer again the cells will be gone. For more information buy the book by Sapphire S. Mpofu called Take Control of Your Health: Master of Your Destiny Book 1 available on www.amazon.com

                                              --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "Dr. DHMS" <dr.dhms@...> wrote:

                                              > If you find a Classical Homeopath around you please do contact him/her for the best ways of treatment for your daughters. Homeopathy has solutions for all incurable diseases by allopathy, if such diagnosed.
                                              >
                                              > Praying for your family's best
                                              >

                                              > Dr.
                                              >

                                              > ________________________________

                                            • sari a
                                              Message 22 of 24 , Jul 15, 2011
                                                In the name of Jesus, hear our prayers for the ladies daughter that is going thru this set back on her heatlh. Grant her BIG healing powers over her. Keep them all healthy & strong. Send good people to care and watch over her. Have all the goodness and mercy onto them. Thank You. In Jesus name. it is done.!!

                                                --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, Natural Ways 2 Heal <theartsofhealing@...> wrote:

                                                > Thank you soooooooo very much!!!!

                                              • italianboots
                                                Message 23 of 24 , Jul 17, 2011
                                                  now sari, this is the alternative answers group, tell yer daughter, though things are bad now, doesn[t mean it can't get better....a good dose of reality is needed
                                                  "Dr. DHMS" <dr.dhms@> wrote:If you find a Classical Homeopath around you please do contact him/her for the best ways of treatment for your daughters. Homeopathy has solutions for all incurable diseases by allopathy, if such diagnosed. Praying for your family's best

                                                  SMetin@ <SMetin@> wrote:Thank you very much, I appreciated.
                                                  dr.dhms@ writes:

                                                  > > > I'm praying a lot for you and your family members and also request you to
                                                  > > > have treatment for the ailments also along with a charity donation to poor.
                                                  > > > These things together will bring you and your family a satisfaction and
                                                  > > > restore health for all of you.
                                                  > > > May your daughter become healthy soon!SMetin@) > Hello everyone, my 22 years old daughter Melis has hearing loss and
                                                  > > > chemical inbalance, she needs your prayers, please help, I thank you in advance
                                                  > > > for your kindness.
                                                  thinkthetaka <
                                                  > > > Sending prayers to you and your family
                                                  > > > you very much for your prayers. I am greatful. However, again I am in trouble as my 15 year old daughter suffered from
                                                  > > > facial nerve palsy. She finds it fifficult to move one part her facial
                                                  > > > muscles. Treatment is going on mostly physiotherapy. Kindly pray for my
                                                  > > > daughter so that this illness is cured and she becomes normal and gets better
                                                  > > > life ahead. God bless you with better health and abundence of happiness.
                                                  if you again read the whole string again...you can tell your daughters the truth about prayers, action on the other hand works better....

                                                  a friend sent this:
                                                  We've been fighting this war for quite a few decades and the misinformation
                                                  keeps churning out, I've been staying informed on some of the attacks on natural
                                                  care through this site here, among others, and a site I listed in this message.
                                                  My rep seems to think the FDA is the great savior, judging from a response I got
                                                  regarding them and the latest attack on supplements. We need to let them know
                                                  what's going on, the FDA allows so many dangerous substances through, but now
                                                  this Durbin guy put a sneak attack on supplements, making claims of dangers,
                                                  though they are far less dangerous than a lot of what the FDA allows. This issue
                                                  affects everyone, so many people use vitamins and what is called "dietary
                                                  supplements." Durbin has been on the offensive for many years. Please help?
                                                  Natural supplements have greatly improved my life! This Durbin guy, a senator I
                                                  think, seems to think the people who produce these products don't know what
                                                  they're doing. http://www.anh-usa.org/index.php /

                                                  glta
                                                • Natural Ways 2 Heal
                                                  Message 24 of 24 , Jul 30, 2011
                                                    I like to think everyone for their well wishes and prayers!!! She is still ill and have pain but my 2nd grandson was born July 16,2011. My daughter's BP was 214 over 124 when we arrived at the hospital....and she had a severe case of edema resulting from the high BP....

                                                     The pain meds are not relieving the pain and we have return to the hospital twice and i'ts driving her nuts cause they are not helping (2 different hospitals)...Her incision needs healing cause when the nurse removed her staples the other day....she caused part of it to tear and she is bleeding, but they want it to just stay the way it is letting it heal from the inside out. They want it to drain instead of building up behind a new suture and causing it to become infected from behind...It's driving her nuts though....

                                                    Thanks again for all your healing prayers and please let them continue so that she can have some type of relief and enjoy her new baby since she has been unable to so far.....

                                                    From: _SMetin@..._ (mailto:SMetin@...) <_SMetin@..._
                                                    (mailto:SMetin@...) >
                                                    To: _AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:AlternativeAnswer
                                                    s@yahoogroups.com)