german cancer clinics

  • ilianadedona
    Message 1 of 5 , May 27, 2011
      does anyone know about german cancer clinics. i know a few from reading german cancer breakthrough but does anyone know of anyone who went there? thank you.
      iliana
    • SMetin@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , May 27, 2011
        I know some people went to Germany and my cousin who lived in Germany had
        lymphoma type cancer, unfortunately he died after 2 years of every therapy
        in that field. I know some people went there but I did not here any success
        stories yet which I would like to.

        Serap

        In a message dated 5/27/2011 8:35:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        ilianadedona@... writes:

        does anyone know about german cancer clinics. i know a few from reading
        german cancer breakthrough but does anyone know of anyone who went there?
        thank you.
        iliana

      • Muhammad Masry
        Message 3 of 5 , May 29, 2011
          I think you mean Dr. Johana Budwig's. Google her and you'll find two clinics applying her all-natural method, one of them is in Spain, the other is in Berlin, I think.

          El-Masry

          ilianadedona@... writes:

          does anyone know about german cancer clinics. i know a few from reading
          german cancer breakthrough but does anyone know of anyone who went there?
          thank you.
          iliana

          ------------------------------------

          Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-

          HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:

          http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments.htm

        • Iliana Dedona

            Message 5 of 5 , May 31, 2011
              Unfortunately I do not have all that information but he lived in Germany
              all of his life, as far as I know, for 2 years they tried everything for
              him, even latest T-cell therapy. But I was told that some kind of lymphoma
              cancer is very agressive.

              Serap