Re: my dogs ears - an emotional angle

  • Colleen
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 25, 2011
      Tina, in addition to everyone's wonderful holistic remedies, you may want to
      consider the dog's history and any canine emotions of not feeing safe due to
      something he heard at any time in his life. It could be something as simple as
      hearing construction outside the home, or the noise of a car when being taken to
      the vet, or rehomed. Those fears should be cleared by any emotional release
      technique you prefer.

      You may also want to consider that the dog is reacting to your emotions or those
      of someone in your home, or any changes that occurred around the time that the
      yeast condition began. Yeast infections can indicate fears about not feeling
      safe because of something or one breaking through the emotional defenses,
      affecting the immune system.

      Wishing you extreme healing success!
      Colleen

      From: T.Stirpe
      Date: 21/04/2011 10:08:27 PM
      To: AlternativeAnswers@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [AlternativeAnswers ] my dogs ears

      My dog has yeast in his ears, the stuff the vet has given us doesn't do a
      Thing. Any suggestions? ??

      -Tina

    • Terry Eisenstadt
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 27, 2011
        Tina, there is a holistic veterinarian in town by the name of Dr. Williams at Compassionate care.  She helped our dog cure her ear issues very rapidly.
        Compassionate Care Veterinary Services

        (210) 641-4447
        8607 Wurzbach Rd, Bldg T, San Antonio, TX78240Get directionsCross Streets: Between W Dean Pannill Dr and TX-345-SPUR

        Change Your Water and Change Your Life
        Product: www.kangendemo.com
        www.youtube.com/mj2pj (Japanese TV News Clips of Kangen Water® in Hospitals)

        From: T.Stirpe