pray for my mother

  • needsuccessarun
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 19, 2011
      Hello,

      I am requesting you for prayers for my mother.She is diabetic having B.P. trouble.She is having sever toothache. Doctors want to control her sugar level and then treat her tooth.She has become weak. She is to be hospitalised tomorrow for diabetic control. Requesting you for your sincere prayers for my mother so that she gains good health without any complications. God bless you with peace ,health and prosperity.

      Sincerely

      Arun
    • chrislynnes@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 19, 2011
        May God Bless your mother with restored beautiful health and happiness. Every hand that touches her cares and helps heal her.
        God Bless you as you care so much for her.

        Sending prayers,

        Lynne

        I am requesting you for prayers for my mother.She is diabetic having B.P. trouble.She is having sever toothache. Doctors want to control her sugar level and then treat her tooth.She has become weak. She is to be hospitalised tomorrow for diabetic control. Requesting you for your sincere prayers for my mother so that she gains good health without any complications. God bless you with peace ,health and prosperity.

        Sincerely

        Arun

      • Vivek B.
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 20, 2011
          Pray God may all be well
          Vivek

          I am requesting you for prayers for my mother.She is diabetic having B.P. trouble.She is having sever toothache. Doctors want to control her sugar level and then treat her tooth.She has become weak. She is to be hospitalised tomorrow for diabetic control. Requesting you for your sincere prayers for my mother so that she gains good health without any complications. God bless you with peace ,health and prosperity.

          Sincerely

          Arun

        • bdipu53
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 20, 2011
            dear arun,
            i know the position u r passing through becus me also passing the same kind situation. my old helpless mother is just on bed since 5 months due to backbone fracture along with asthma , osteoporasis problem. i am living 200km far from her with my family. it is v difficult to face this kind of strom.
            arun keep faith on god , do prayer meditation by focusing the subject. today while meditating i'll pray for ur mother too'
            may god give u the strength.

            mrs dipali biswas
            --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "needsuccessarun" <needsuccessarun@...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > I am requesting you for prayers for my mother.She is diabetic having B.P. trouble.She is having sever toothache. Doctors want to control her sugar level and then treat her tooth.She has become weak. She is to be hospitalised tomorrow for diabetic control. Requesting you for your sincere prayers for my mother so that she gains good health without any complications. God bless you with peace ,health and prosperity.
            >
            > Sincerely
            >
            > Arun

          • Cynthia

              Message 6 of 10 , May 30, 2011
                --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, chrislynnes@... wrote:

                > May God Bless your mother with restored beautiful health and happiness. Every hand that touches her cares and helps heal her.
                > God Bless you as you care so much for her.
                >
                > Sending prayers,
                >
                > Lynne
                >
                > Thank you very much for your prayers. My mother is good now. God bless you.

                Warm Regards

                Arun

              • Paul misunderstood de Richmond

                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 2, 2011
                    Homeopathic silica 30 c works wonderfully for toothache. The pain starts to diminish after 20 mins as the infection drains away.
                    --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, Paul misunderstood de Richmond <monkland68@...> wrote:

                    > Garlic raw lowers bp
                    >
                    > Cloves for tooth
                    >
                    > On Apr 19, 2011 6:33 PM, "needsuccessarun" <needsuccessarun@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > Hello,
                    >
                    > I am requesting you for prayers for my mother.She is diabetic having B.P.
                    > trouble.She is having sever toothache. Doctors want to control her sugar
                    > level and then treat her tooth.She has become weak. She is to be
                    > hospitalised tomorrow for diabetic control. Requesting you for your sincere
                    > prayers for my mother so that she gains good health without any
                    > complications. God bless you with peace ,health and prosperity.
                    >
                    > Sincerely
                    >
                    > Arun

                  • Iliana Dedona
                    Message 9 of 10 , Jun 5, 2011
                      My family will be praying for your mother tonight.  May God bless you and your mom and help give the two of you the strength to get through this.

                      Iliana DeDona

                      > May God Bless your mother with restored beautiful health and happiness. Every hand that touches her cares and helps heal her.
                      > God Bless you as you care so much for her.
                      >
                      > Sending prayers,
                      >
                      > Lynne
                      >
                      > Thank you very much for your prayers. My mother is good now. God bless you.

                      Warm Regards

                      Arun

                    • Lisa
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 6, 2011
                         Your mother will be in my prayers tonight. Please pray for my husband who has cancer.
                        He is in remission but continues to decline which I believe is due to his not eating.
                        He is very weak and has lost 40 lbs.

                        All m best to you and yours.