MMS

  • da56mojo
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 27, 2010
      Has anyone heard of MMS and has anyone here tried it?
    • kyle.longton
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 28, 2010
        yeah! Its cheap and effective. I took it for a candida infection. Friends of friends have beat their cancer with it. It tastes horrible though...

      • SomaticDakini@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 29, 2010
          I was okay with the taste, but I added it to apple juice. I do not think I could have taken it just in water. However, even the apple juice could not cover the smell. Nasty.

          yeah! Its cheap and effective. I took it for a candida infection. Friends of friends have beat their cancer with it.  It tastes horrible though...

          --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "da56mojo" <roba@...> wrote:

          > Has anyone heard of MMS and has anyone here tried it?

          ------------------------------------

          Peacefulmind.com Sponsors Alternative Answers-

          HEALING NATURALLY- Learn preventative and curative measure to take for many ailments at:

          http://www.peacefulmind.com/ailments.htm

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 30, 2010
            Thanks. I've used it on and off. Just wanted to see what others thought of it.

            Sent from my iPod
          • shaul_morgenstern
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 1 5:25 AM
              hi all,
              I tryed to see what is MMS, its something about minarals, and one link was about clorine, A lot of advertising- very little information. my rule of the thumb is that somone who hides information- has a reason to do so- sometimes (not always) it is something decitefull. can anyone shed some more light?
              shaul

              --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "kyle.longton" <kyle.longton@...> wrote:

              > yeah! Its cheap and effective. I took it for a candida infection. Friends of friends have beat their cancer with it. It tastes horrible though...
              >
              > --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "da56mojo" <roba@> wrote:
              > >
              > > Has anyone heard of MMS and has anyone here tried it?

            • Steve Day
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 1 9:31 AM
                Hello Shaul

                Miracle Mineral Solution is a Chlorine Oxygen compound that is similar to that
                of Hydrogen Peroxide but appears to work very well for malaria and cleaning out
                the blood. We have used it in combination with Candex and Thorne's Undecynate
                product for ridding the body of candida.

                It is cheap and fairly effective

                Take care

                Steve Day
                www.HomeforHealth.net
                www.ReamsRetreat.com

                ________________________________

                wrote:

                > yeah! Its cheap and effective. I took it for a candida infection. Friends of
                >friends have beat their cancer with it. It tastes horrible though...
                >

                > --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "da56mojo" <roba@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Has anyone heard of MMS and has anyone here tried it?

              • Lisa
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2 4:59 AM
                  Hi Steve,

                  Can you offer up the dosing that you used with MMS (how much, how often and
                  how long) to rid yourself of candida?

                  Lisa

                  _____

                  From: shaul_morgenstern <shaul_morgenstern@...
                  I tryed to see what is MMS, its something about minarals, and one link was
                  about
                  clorine, A lot of advertising- very little information. my rule of the thumb
                  is
                  that somone who hides information- has a reason to do so- sometimes (not
                  always)
                  it is something decitefull. can anyone shed some more light?
                  shaul

                  --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com
                  <mailto:AlternativeAnswers%40yahoogroups.com> , "kyle.longton"
                  <kyle.longton@...>