Need burnout treatment then Go green

  • felixbleeker
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 25, 2010
      Doctors advise to go outdoors as a burnout and behandeling depressie (depression treatment) to many patients who suffer from depression and burnout. It gives a new lease of life to people who are low on morale. Tending to your own garden gives you a sense of accomplishment and also takes off your mind from troubles even if it is for a short time.
    • Diane
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 28, 2010
        Great Advise...Soooo much better than the pharmeceuticals running rampant as the cureall..

        I might have,,just a wee bit over done your theory about ten years ago,,when I burned out in an active Real Estate career,,.I rolled up the carpet, moved to a beach, and walked the ocean every single day for years...No pharmaceuticals,,for me..., I always thought it was my green roots that sent me to the Blue skies and seas:}..Going Green Blue. Hugging Trees and Seas.....:}