Fw: [AlternativeAnswers] Ear problems 2ND TRY

  • Melanie Warwick
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 17 7:35 PM
      Anyone? Just wondering if anyone has even any direction of a good source for me
      to investigate this topic? Anyone hear of a practitioner or friend who's had any
      experience with ear/hearing problems? (see earlier post)

      thank you
      Melanie

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 27 9:31 PM
        go to a network chiropractor

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 29 9:08 AM
          Just wondered if there are some herbs to reduce inflammation, some that come to mind.
          Goldenseal root, curcumin, Probiotics, Oregano oil, etc...

          --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, cmc <broadwayli61@...> wrote:

          > go to a network chiropractor
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Diane
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 29 2:13 PM
            Ginger Compress..reduces inflammation

            --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, "Heal1child" <blessingsx10@...> wrote:

            > Just wondered if there are some herbs to reduce inflammation, some that come to mind.
            > Goldenseal root, curcumin, Probiotics, Oregano oil, etc...
            >
            > --- In AlternativeAnswers@yahoogroups.com, cmc <broadwayli61@> wrote:
            > >
            > > go to a network chiropractor

          • cheryl bullock
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 1, 2010