Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter October

  • Andrew Pacholyk, MS. L.Ac
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 4, 2010
      Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter October

      Breast Cancer Awareness Month

      The Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) campaign provides an innovative and unique way to raise money and awareness for Breast Cancer through nonprofits, government agencies, corporations and communities. Peacefulmind.com is donating 20% of their overall "pink" product sales to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
      Giving back to your community is what it's all about. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Regardless of the month, this topic should be the number one awareness issue on every woman's mind, every month! 20% of the sale of all pink products go to cancer research.

      Think Pink: http://www.peacefulmind.com/cancer.htm#Think Pink

      Divination Tools

      Just in time for Halloween, we have created some fun and interesting tools for using your subconcious mind to solve unanswered questions and perhaps a glimpse into the future! Visions, symbols, words and objects have all been used from dream and color divination to crystals, runes and The I Ching and can give us many messages. Experience our Divination Wheels. Learn how to interpret your dreams from our Dream Dictionary Get information on Metaphysics. Get your questions answered with IChing, crystals, runes and colors. Light your night with some of our best seasonal candles or Order Andrew's newest Crystal Divination Workbook Take a look into your future!

      What's In Your Future? http://www.peacefulmind.com/divination.htm

      Crystals for Protection

      Protection looks at our core feeling of fear, anxiety and lack of security. Discover how to create protection and end fear! Learn more about the metaphysics of protection and how to keep a "worry free" journal. Find tips on protection. To recognize your protection, consider such tools as the white light exercise, which give us peace of mind, visualization, which "envisions" our protective state, Chakra tuning, which work on both our emotional and physical levels, as well as, crystals, which make us more aware of our protection. Consider Andrew's featured products.

      Find Protection! http://www.peacefulmind.com/protection.htm

      Harvesting Autumn

      Gathering and elimination are the traits of this season and can be seen in nature as well as human health. The minute September arrives, there is a newness that seems to take over. Discover all that Fall offers! Find the best Fall essential oils and the best herbs for your medicine chest! Learn how to do a safe and effective detox. We have tips on the right foods to eat for Fall, our emotional connections in Fall. and how color and light play an important part in our seasonal health.

      Fall Season Here: http://www.peacefulmind.com/fall.htm

      Demystifying Diabetes

      Diabetes is the result of a metabolic disorder in which blood sugar (glucose) levels are above normal. A fasting blood sugar test measures the amount of sugar (glucose) in your blood after you fast for eight hours. Get the facts on diabetes. Learn more about the glycemic index and what your numbers should be. Type 2 diabetes can be managed very well with better choices. Here you can find the best nutritional advise, how to supplement your wellness with the right herbal remedies, discover how your mind/body connection can help you heal as you learn to demystify diabetes.

      Learn More: http://peacefulmind.com/diabetes.htm

      Everything Chakras

      The Chakra System are stations along the central axis of your being. Each one is a point at which energy can be expressed in a certain set of actions, attitudes and emotions. These centers represent our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. Here you can learn more about The Chakra. Learn to rebalance and connect to your energy centers with our complete Chakra healer kit, our Chakra crystal collection and our beautifully scented Chakra energy candles. Get in touch with the body through our Chakra massage stones, our Chakra bath and perfume oils or our most interesting home study course Chakracology - A Workbook and Manual. Find Andrew's most unique Chakra granule teas, Chakra metaphysical teas with intention and learn more about the Chakra energies and their herbal correspondence.

      Understand Your Chakra http://www.peacefulmind.com/energy_medicine.htm#Chakra

      Candle Magic

      Candle Therapy can be used to unite the powers of mind, body, and spirit. From ancient times to the present, Candles have lit our way through every transition! From celebrations and ceremonies to proclamations and processions! Enjoy our full line of herbal candles. We carry beautifully scented themed candles, richly aromatic soy candles and meditative mandala votive candles. We also have a full line of mini Chakra candles, candle gift set collection and Chakra energy scented candles. You will also find our seasonal candles and our empowerment kits using the power of intention to create what you want in your life. Bring light back into your life!

      Learn More About Candle Therapy http://www.peacefulmind.com/candle_therapy.htm

      Allergy Alert

      Allergies can affect almost any area of the body. Substances that irritate the skin, allergic reactions to drugs, detergents, and other chemicals are all culprits. Also, grass, cow products, house dust, pets, wheat, colorants, additives and preservatives are all possibilities. Allergies can be managed and even prevented. Start by purifying the blood and boosting the immune system with these herbal remedies. You must also look at nutritional advise and the power of our emotions as certain habits can make your allergies worse.

      Get Relief: http://peacefulmind.com/allergies.htm

      Acupuncture Infertility and Wellness

      This group was designed to promote the overall wellbeing of both woman and men through the most collective and up-to-date information on alternative, complementary and holistic medicine for fertility aging and sex. Acupuncture and a holistic approach to fertility are often helpful where conventional medicine is not. No matter what part of the world you are in, an informed patient is a better patient.

      Please Be A Facebook Friend
      http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=152607574763615

      New Products for Fall

      Andrew Pacholyk MS, L.Ac. has developed many of these products or has had them created to his specifications for his practice. The products represented here are some of the best in the categories of aromatherapy, herbal medicine, massage therapy, Chinese Medicine and the field of energy medicine.

      Click here: http://www.peacefulmind.com/products.htm

      Anniversary Tea Blend

      Subtle Tea is our Peacefulmind.com Anniversary tea blend created just for this occasion! We start with a composed handful of chamomile flowers, gentle hops, soothing catnip leaves and serene lavender all mixed together for a cup of calming tea that will chill you out! Our Annivesary blend is created from the richest leaves and flowers (all organic) and a wisp of peaceful intention!

      Subtle Tea: http://www.peacefulmind.com/herbal_teas.htm

      Influenza Immune Package

      Indications: For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with viral infections, particularly influenza, such as fever, malaise, body aches and painful joints.

      Homeopathic Remedies http://www.peacefulmind.com/homeopathy.htm#Influenza Immune Package

      Crystal Pendulums

      As an extension of the intuition, the pendulum can give you information from the same two sources as the intuition: from your own subconscious mind; and from your guidance, spirit, or guardian angel.

      Tap Into Your Intuition http://www.peacefulmind.com/intuition.htm#Pendulums

      Angel's Mist Essential Oils

      "Angel's Mist" Essential Oils are produced in the most advanced, yet most natural method available. All of our oils are derived 100% through natural distillation or cold pressing and are either organic or wild-crafted.

      Scent Therapy http://www.peacefulmind.com/aromatherapy.htm

      Hotstone Thermal Blanket

      Warm and maintain your Hotstones with this wonderful Thermal Blanket measuring 50 x 60. This specially designed blanket protects your client from intense heat and allows their own body heat to be retained under the blanket! The Thermal Blanket is great to drape your client with while you perform the initial Hotstone application. It keeps your client warm and comfortable during the special Crystal Facial Massage as well!

      Stay Warm http://www.peacefulmind.com/order_tables.htm

      Crystal Quiz http://www.peacefulmind.com/testyourself.htm

      Homestudy Courses http://www.peacefulmind.com/workshops.htm

      Chinese Remedies http://www.peacefulmind.com/proacumed.htm

      Organic Vitamins http://www.peacefulmind.com/supplements.htm

      Feng Shui Remedies http://www.peacefulmind.com/feng_shui.htm

      Crystal Gem of the Month Club http://www.peacefulmind.com/memberships.htm

      #contact_info#

      ProAcuMed Inc. - New York - NY - 10011

      Subscribe to this newsletter:

      Change your preferences:

      Forward to a friend:
      https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=yogiguruji&newsletter_id=1410552471&send_id=1917852315
    • andrew pacholyk
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2011
        Peacefulmind.com Wellness Newsletter October

        Think Pink

[...]

        Profiler: Fred Harrison of Stonehenge Products

        Master craftsman and artisan, Fred Harrison of Stonehenge Products is the creator and patent owner of a variety of some of the most amazing stone therapy devices in the world of healing today! These self-therapy devices are designed for the external treatment of a variety of neuromuscular aliments. Their self-directed placement enable the user to precisely deliver healing heat or cold and pressure point treatments exactly where it is needed. Fred has crafted these particular healing tools to fit different areas of the body including the Chakra massage stones, the facial sinus mask, stone neck pack and the TMJ stone. You can also find his stress and pain relieving stones including the flex stone, wrist stone and Zen Pillow.

        Learn more about Fred
        http://www.peacefulmind.com/articless.htm#Fred Harrison

        The Metaphysics of Money

        The Metaphysics of Money is the most important ebook for anyone who needs help with money...getting it, managing it, keeping it! The power of our thoughts has everything to do with how we bring and keep money in our lives!

        Discover this amazing Ebook
        http://www.peacefulmind.com/ebooks.htm

[...]

        Moon Power

        Moon Signs play an important role in understanding an individual. The position of the moon in your birth chart helps in finding your moon sign.
        Manifesting with the moon is a tool used to bring about positive change in your life. Are you ready to bring about more love in your life? Do you need a new job or better yet, career? Do you know what makes you prosperous in your life?

        Gain Perspective here
        http://www.peacefulmind.com/moonsigns.htm

        -Crystal Quiz http://www.peacefulmind.com/testyourself.htm

        -Homestudy Courses http://www.peacefulmind.com/workshops.htm

        -Chinese Remedies http://www.peacefulmind.com/proacumed.htm

        -Organic Vitamins http://www.peacefulmind.com/supplements.htm

        -Feng Shui Remedies http://www.peacefulmind.com/feng_shui.htm

        -Gem of the Month Club http://www.peacefulmind.com/memberships.htm

        #contact_info#

        ProAcuMed Inc. - New York - NY - 10011

        Subscribe to this newsletter:

        Forward to a friend:
        https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=yogiguruji&newsletter_id=1410553051&send_id=4422913835
      • Andrew Pacholyk
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2012
[...]

          From celebrations and ceremonies to proclamations and processions! Enjoy our
[...]

          Acupuncture Fertility and Wellness

[...]

          end_id=4422913835&l=s&newsletter_id=1410553051

          Forward to a friend:
          https://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/tools/forward.php?username=yogiguruji&newsle\
          tter_id=1410553051&send_id=4422913835
        • yogiguruji
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2013

[...]

             https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/New-York-Acupuncture-Fertility-and-Wellness/424814004276830

            All Hallow's Eve Gifts and Jewelry

            October stirs up a cauldron of questions and curiosity of the supernatural and unexplained. These are subjects that intrigue the whole world. Find some fun divination games and some wonderful divining tools to work with. Engage the power of candles and candle therapy or find a whole host of goodies with our metaphysical products. You can also get tips and treats for a healthy halloween!

            Find all your seasonal gifts here
             http://www.peacefulmind.com/whatsnew.htm

            The Metaphysics of Money

            The Metaphysics of Money is the most important ebook for anyone who needs help  with money...getting it, managing it, keeping it! The power of our thoughts has  everything to do with how we bring and keep money in our lives!

            Discover this amazing Ebook
             http://www.peacefulmind.com/ebooks.htm

            Influenza Immune Package

            Indications: For the temporary relief of symptoms associated with viral
             infections, particularly influenza, such as fever, malaise, body aches and
             painful joints.

            Homeopathic Remedies
            http://www.peacefulmind.com/homeopathy.htm

            Crystal Pendulums

            By our newest Ebook and get a discount on all pendulums!!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 2

                     http://www.peacefulmind.com/nutrition-for-breast-health/

                     http://www.peacefulmind.com/divination-games/

                     http://www.peacefulmind.com/crystals-for-protection