Pl. pray

  • needsuccessarun
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2010
      My cousin's wife Smita has got tumour at breast for 8 monts. It is removed.One more tumour is found. It is given for diagnosis.It may be cancer , may not be. Please pray for good health of her. We are worried
      about her. Pl. pray for speedy recovery and good life ahead for her.God bless you.

      Arun
    • Baxterhill -Texas Hill Country
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 21, 2010
        Adding your request for prayer to my prayer list. Amen and divine healing is
        coming your way.
        I put you on my PRAYDAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Marilyn n Texas

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 5 , May 4, 2012
          Hello ,

          After struggle for many years , I am starting a project of construction of 12 residential flats at my native place . I am awaiting booking for the same for reasonable price . This is indeed very important for me and my family . Request you to pray for pre-booking of all 12 flats and successful project without barriers and losses .

          Praying for peace, health , prosperity and happiness for you.

          Thanks !

          Truly Yours
          Arun
        • needsuccessarun
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012
            Hello ,

            I have given up my job to start new construction business . I am looking out booking of my proposed flats . Pl. pray for bookings of my flats at good price and arrangement for finance for construction. Pl. pray for success to me in this venture . Also looking out for land owner who will enter into joint venture with me on profit sharing basis.
            God bless you with abundence of peace , love and happiness

            Thanks

            Aroon
          • dikki52
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 3, 2012
              These days construction is a roaring business.
              All the best

              sriram medepalli