The Gratitude Project

  • yogiguruji
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 22 3:05 PM
      Good Morning!

      The Gratitude Project

      This is a self awareness exercise I started in my practice in New York City over 10 years ago. It has always been an offering to my patients who come in the week of Thanksgiving for treatment. I would ask them to take home this handout and to fill it out in their private time. If they were interested in doing a little self attunement exercise, this would be the ideal time as we can be more conscious of the benefits we receive in our lives.

      At this time in my life, things maybe going great or they may not be the best. Regardless, TODAY I am grateful for:

      1. _____________________________________

      My life is full of hidden blessing. I will name three of them I may have forgotten:

      1. _____________________________________

      2. _____________________________________

      3. _____________________________________

      I was able to eat today. I am thankful to have food to eat today because:

      1. _____________________________________

      I woke up in good health today. I am so grateful for this because:

      1. ______________________________________

      I may not have woken up in the best state of health today, yet I cannot be more thankful because:

      1. _______________________________________

      I am most grateful for three people in my life. Who are they and why?

      1. _______________________________________

      2. _______________________________________

      3.________________________________________

      There has always been a song or piece of music in my life that I have been very grateful for because:

      Name of song: _____________________________

      1. ________________________________________

      I have command of my senses today. I am eternally grateful for each one of them, as there are some who do not have the ability to use them. I am grateful for each one of them in this way:

      Sight: ____________________________________

      Hearing: __________________________________

      Taste: ____________________________________

      Touch: ____________________________________

      Smell: _____________________________________

      My happiness depends on:

      The path of my life depends on:

      My choices determine my:

      My final gratitude or thoughts today are about:

      I hope that this exercise in self awareness has been a helpful one and I thank you for taking the time to be a part of it for your self.

      In happiness,

      Andrew Pacholyk, MS L.Ac
      http://www.peacefulmind.com
      Therapies for healing
      mind, body, spirit
    • Debra Phillips
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 25 11:32 AM
        This is a beautiful and insightful exercise. Thank you very much for sharing this. A little reminding of our good fortune is always a good thing.

        Debra

      • Andrew Pacholyk
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 20 5:59 AM
          Good Morning!

          The Gratitude Project
          by Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac.

          This is a self awareness exercise I started in my practice in New York City over 12 years ago. It has always been an offering to my patients who come in during the week of Thanksgiving for treatment. I would ask them to take home this handout and to fill it out in their private time. If they were interested in doing a little self attunement exercise, this would be the ideal time, as we can be more conscious of the benefits we receive in our lives.

          At this time in my life, things maybe going great or they may not be the best. Regardless, TODAY I am grateful for:

          1. ___________________________________

          My life is full of hidden blessings. I will name three of them I may have forgotten:

          _____________________________________

          _____________________________________

          ______________________________________

          ______________________________________

          I have command of my senses today. I am eternally grateful for each one of them, as there are some who do not have the ability to use them. I am grateful for each one of them in this way:

          Sight: _________________________________

          Hearing: _______________________________

          Taste: _________________________________

          Touch: _________________________________

          Smell: _________________________________

          My happiness depends on:

          The path of my life depends on:

          My choices determine my:

          My final thought of gratitude is about:

          I hope that this exercise in self awareness has been a helpful one and I thank you for taking the time to be a part of it for yourself.

          -----------------------------------

          About the Author: Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac is a licensed acupuncturist and certified herbalist with a full time practice in New York City. Andrew specializes in rejuvenating therapies based in the ancient Chinese Medical approach to Endocrinology, Gynecology and Pain Management. By improving circulation and an increase in metabolism, Andrew treats hormonal imbalance, infertility, menopause and menstrual disorders, as well as increasing blood flow and vital energy in order to decrease pain, trauma and its associated symptoms. Discover more about Andrew, his practice and his life's work at http://www.proacumed.com and http://www.peacefulmind.com

          ------------------------------------
        • Andrew Pacholyk

            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 19 7:43 AM
              Good Morning!

[...]

              http://www.peacefulmind.com and http://www.proacumed.com

              ------------------------------------
            • yogiguruji
              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 25 5:13 AM
                Good Morning!

                The Gratitude Project
                by Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac.

                This is a self awareness exercise I started in my practice in New York City over
                15 years ago. It has always been an offering to my patients who come in during

                Message 7 of 10 , Nov 24 5:57 AM
                  Good Morning!

                  The Gratitude Project

                  by Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac.

                  This is a self awareness exercise. I started this in my practice in New York City over 10 years ago. It has always been an offering to my patients who come in during the week of Thanksgiving for treatment. I would ask them to take home this handout and to fill it out in their private time. If they were interested in doing a little self attunement exercise, this would be the ideal time, as we can be more conscious of the benefits we receive in our lives.

[...]

                  About the Author: Andrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac is a licensed acupuncturist and certified herbalist with a full time practice in New York City. Andrew specializes in rejuvenating therapies based in the ancient Chinese Medical approach to Endocrinology, Gynecology and Pain Management. By improving circulation and an increase in metabolism, Andrew treats hormonal imbalance, infertility, menopause and menstrual disorders, as well as increasing blood flow and vital energy in order to decrease pain, trauma and with its associated symptoms. Discover more about Andrew, his practice and his life's work at http://www.proacumed.com and http://www.peacefulmind.com

                • yogiguruji

                      Message 10 of 10 , Nov 22 2:40 PM
                        This is a self awareness exercise. I started this in my practice in New York City over 15 years ago. It has always been an offering to my patients who come in during the week of Thanksgiving for treatment. I would ask them to take home this handout and to fill it out in their private time. If they were interested in doing a little self attunement exercise, this would be the ideal time, as we can be more conscious of the benefits we receive in our lives.
[...]
                        About the AuthorAndrew Pacholyk, MS, L.Ac is a licensed acupuncturist and certified herbalist with a full time practice in New York City. Andrew specializes in rejuvenating therapies based in the ancient Chinese Medical approach to Endocrinology, Gynecology and Pain Management. By improving circulation and an increase in metabolism, Andrew treats hormonal imbalance, infertility, menopause and menstrual disorders, as well as increasing blood flow and vital energy in order to decrease pain, trauma and with its associated symptoms. Discover more about Andrew, his practice and his life’s work at http://www.proacumed.com and http://www.peacefulmind.com