Re: [AlternativeAnswers] Introduction

  • Vivian Parson
    Message 1 of 37 , Dec 19, 2001
      Merry Meet Cheryl,
        Glad to have you aboard, Also glad your interested in Reiki, I'm am going for my 3rd degree in reiki aat which time I will be a reiki master and teacher. I also have done some reading and studying upon wiccan.I was told not long ago by my friend and mentor Dr. Steven Hairfield that  i was leaning
      toward wiccan . He says I was one in a past life.I am not sure as I have not felt or sensed this . I do know i was very psychic and that it is getting stronger in this life.I hope we can talk more.
                                             Merry Part,
                                             Love and Light,
                                             Vivian
      Message 37 of 37 , May 30, 2011
        Gin,

        What works for me every time I do it is to go OFF sugar (and possibly sodium). It could be NOT what you're taking for depression but what you're NOT taking (sugar)!

        Like most of us I don't have the time to watch my diet as carefully as I'd like. But when I remember, and go OFF sugar (products) within 2-3 days, I feel clear-headed, with no inclination towards feeling down. It almost feels like a re-birth. An added bonus....I find that all aches & pains are gone. I bounce out of bed, and can jump up and down in my desk chair.

        To be fair, this might only work for me, but if it's that bad for you, I would give it a try.